Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How is Console these days?

Melonbrew
Melonbrew
Hello Everyone

I am looking to get into ESO but on console, specifically Xbox EU. I heard years ago it was dead but is now alive again. Reason I ask is, I managed to finally kick my World of Warcraft habit yaaaay. I am looking to move away from PC. I did try ESO on PC but I prefer the console version. Couch mode is just to good for me :) and no addons.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on xbox EU these days. Is it easy enough to find groups? Active guilds? World bosses getting killed? I know there is no official population numbers etc but I was just looking some information from people that are on the platform. Any information would be very helpful.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on June 5, 2022 9:14PM
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xbox na just as packed as ever. Remember there is usually multiple instances of each zone so always more players then you can see.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thanks
    Staff Post