Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Australia High Isle Launch Date/Time

Taraezor
Taraezor
✭✭✭
Specifically AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time but any other Oz time zone I really can't be fussy lol. Call out to Sydney players while I'm at it!

I need to know exactly so I can coordinate my work. Thank you any replies.

Please do not reply "6th June". That is nowhere near precise enough. Could be 10am 6th June here, maybe 4pm. Who knows! Could it even be 7th June here sometime?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on June 5, 2022 9:07PM
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After this is completed:

PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 6, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
  • Taraezor
    Taraezor
    ✭✭✭
    Ah I see. Okay. That's straight forward enough. I vaguely recall that this is the usual situation. I'm in my 60's so memory not what it should be lol. Many thanks RevJJ!

For any Aussies... 8:00am EDT is 10:00pm AEST

In other words... go to work as normal 6th June and sick day for the 7th lol.
  • Aislinna
    Aislinna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RevJJ wrote: »
    After this is completed:

PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 6, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Providing maintenance is completed on schedule, 8am EDT is 10pm AEST, according to google, and that's when it should be available.

• Taraezor
    Taraezor
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm positive I've ever been able to log in a little earlier and I also have had a couple of hours delay too iirc.

Basically I'll have a nana nap then I'll be ready for an all-nighter.

Might invite one of my buddies like Jack, Johnnie, Jim, Glen to join the fun in moderation. Or all of them at once. Crikey!

And the late pizza home delivery is of course de rigueur.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thanks
    Staff Post