Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Highhallow Hold House Tour and Ceiling Height and Boundary Test

Shimmer
Shimmer
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey all! Here is a tour of the new Highhallow Hold home, along with a ceiling height and boundary test to see how much free space there is to build with. Enjoy!!

ESO: Highhallow Hold House Tour - Ceiling Height and Boundary Test
https://youtu.be/Yj5jUWOCfbY
YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, thanks for the video tour. I really like the Highhallow Hold home, It has a great summer home getaway feel to it. The size, for me, is perfect; bigger the better. The layout is good and I like the way they compartmentalized the servant quarters in the lower floors. I wish the house was a bit wider, but I can live with it (better than Sweetwater, too narrow). There are two structures that need to be removed (see picture below), not sure why they are there, any historical reason? Please remove them Zos. kme8s0xopfnx.jpg
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PDarkBHood wrote: »
    Hi, thanks for the video tour. I really like the Highhallow Hold home, It has a great summer home getaway feel to it. The size, for me, is perfect; bigger the better. The layout is good and I like the way they compartmentalized the servant quarters in the lower floors. I wish the house was a bit wider, but I can live with it (better than Sweetwater, too narrow). There are two structures that need to be removed (see picture below), not sure why they are there, any historical reason? Please remove them Zos. kme8s0xopfnx.jpg

I’m gonna admit I totally missed that lower floor my first few times through there haha! I do like that it’s a change from the normal large homes in that there’s more HOME than outside space. Most of the large homes are the opposite with a smaller house and larger outdoor area. I agree on those structures they were a little odd.
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.