The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fishing Bait Prices

Bizkit28
Bizkit28
Soul Shriven
What are the average prices for the 4 basic fishing baits? I don't feel like farming them and I don't want to get ripped off.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Depends on what platform you’re on.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Bizkit28
    Bizkit28
    Soul Shriven
    Oh, I didn't know platform mattered. I'm on PC.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    On Xbox, 2-4k, depending on which one

So on PC, probably 10k lol
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU

Foul: 15g
    Lake: 50g
    Ocean: 70g
    River: 25g

Perfect roe: 50k

• Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can usually find a stack of bait for 2-5k which is in my opinion, a decent price, PCNA. Otherwise if you wanted to farm them, any small critter (1hp animal), or insect/flying insect, will give you guts, crawlers, insect parts respectively, and farming worms requires you to pick plants for a chance at them.

I would look around a bunch of traders for enough of the bait you wanted or use the TTC website with advanced search and make the unit bar at 200 to find a good price on the larger stacks of bait if you wanted to go that route.

Best of luck!
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the most expensive one is probably the worms for lake fishing, as they are the hardest to farm generally

the other 3 are relatively easy (especially crawlers since they can drop from basically any undead enemy or 1hp critters)

also on PCNA, and i would say full stacks of everything but worms is around 1800-2000g each, worms tend to run a bit higher, usually closer to 3000-3500g each
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014