Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Official Discussion Thread for "Laura Bailey Discusses Dame Isobel in High Isle Chapter"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TReCvsN--s

Official Discussion Thread for article, "Laura Bailey Discusses Dame Isobel and Her Role in the Upcoming High Isle Chapter"

"Peek behind the scenes, as voice-acting extraordinaire Laura Bailey breaks down her High Isle character. Meet Isobel Veloise: the virtuous Breton Knight."
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That is very nice, but Khajiit wants more stories about Ember o:)
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by WildRaptorX on January 23, 2023 8:55PM
  • tim77
    tim77
    ✭✭✭✭
    i really wish there was an option to get the english voices but everything else stays in your chosen language.

If I switch everything to english, I don't know my inventory when I look at it, or sets...

but the voices just sound better in english (like in every film, every series, clips...). I watch most series in English but I really need my inventory translated :(
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tim77 wrote: »
    i really wish there was an option to get the english voices but everything else stays in your chosen language.

If I switch everything to english, I don't know my inventory when I look at it, or sets...

but the voices just sound better in english (like in every film, every series, clips...). I watch most series in English but I really need my inventory translated :(

Perhaps you could copy the English vo files in vo_en over to your native language, and rename them to match those files? If wrong, might make things interesting :smile:
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions