Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

No ultimate points when attacking

toxikh.earth89neb18_ESO
im a nightblade and using soul tether as my ultimate but also using one hand and shield, i use to get like 5 ultimate points per bash but now i dont get no points when i attack with my sword or with my shield, is this because they did it so so i can only use double blades specific for a nightblade or its just a bug.
  • IronMaiden_burnout
    IronMaiden_burnout
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure what you tried it on but ultimate's do not build up on lower level mobs, maybe that was your problem
  • toxikh.earth89neb18_ESO
    happend a few times but it looks fixed now
  • Andy22
    Andy22
    ✭✭✭
    This also happens to me a lot as NB, in vet dungeon boss fights. I remember cases where the fight took like 5mins and i noticed that all my basic attacks using s&s as tank did gain zero ultimate points.

I started to believe that ultimate gain only works if u get above a certain dmg threshold so my tank basic attacks might be to low?
    Its rather annoying...