The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What in Gods name is happening GH PS4 EU

K1NGPALM3R1
K1NGPALM3R1
✭✭
What is happening with Cyrodil, skill delay, pots not working, it’s Completely unplayable.
I know that EU has its issues with lag but I’ve never seen it as bad as this, it isn’t just prime time it’s most of the day.
Is the issues we’re having due to the new data centers being created? Reading other posts regarding that Pc had 0 issues for a few weeks brings me confidence, but then a maintenance comes and it’s back to awful performance again.
I know there is going to be teething issues after having something like the new data centers but is there any hope in making it playable?
MagSorc - Lorddaley PVE
MagDK - Zantho PVP
Stamblade - Erindos PVP
MagSorc - GetRekt PVP
VHR, VAA,VAS, VMA, VMOL,
'Ah that mudcrab had a set of greaves on him'
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    show of hands people who play on ps eu
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • MISTFORMBZZZ
    MISTFORMBZZZ
    ✭✭✭
    What is happening with Cyrodil, skill delay, pots not working, it’s Completely unplayable.
    I know that EU has its issues with lag but I’ve never seen it as bad as this, it isn’t just prime time it’s most of the day.
    Is the issues we’re having due to the new data centers being created? Reading other posts regarding that Pc had 0 issues for a few weeks brings me confidence, but then a maintenance comes and it’s back to awful performance again.
    I know there is going to be teething issues after having something like the new data centers but is there any hope in making it playable?

It was okay on PS EU before the last maintenance. You could cast skills at least, wasnt to bad at all. But the last maintenance broke it completly again. And from what i heard its the same on pc na now, they had a few lagfree weeks but the last maintenance brought the lag back aswell.

Thats the reason we dont play to much atm aswell.
  • xFocused
    xFocused
    ✭✭✭✭

Same thing on PS4/5 GH NA. You're not just fighting enemies but lag too. Last night was absolutely horrible for us. Skills not going off or even registering. Dark Con would not pull a single thing, random freezes and de-syncs. Server performance is such a mess that some nights it's unplayable
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xFocused wrote: »

Same thing on PS4/5 GH NA. You're not just fighting enemies but lag too. Last night was absolutely horrible for us. Skills not going off or even registering. Dark Con would not pull a single thing, random freezes and de-syncs. Server performance is such a mess that some nights it's unplayable

It's terrible atm.

ZOS needs to find a way to break up faction zerging, performance dies as soon as all of one faction begins to follow one crown.

Unfortunately a couple big zerg guilds from BR now have decided to play in GH making performance even worse.
    Edited by Wolfpaw on May 31, 2022 11:25PM
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I can tell when there are no zergs or ball groups using abilities in sequence that causes desync the game runs perfectly as expected. As zerg/ball groups form and start using desync abilities the server takes a hit. As more and more players show up to where these groups are the system becomes burdened with large amounts of data to process that results in a major hit to the server performance.

As I stated for PC NA, once you get an update or a few of them you will go back to the old way and sure enough it happened.

More needs to be done to reduce how abilities causes desync. One solution the devs could do is make those abilities not function in PVP zones until the abilities can be fixed.

Edited by MEBengalsFan2001 on June 1, 2022 2:56PM