Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mythic Item for crafting....

Gracous
Gracous
✭✭✭
It would be awesome if we could get a mythic item for crafting. Something that would give a small chance to not consume a material (such as it would use 7 Rosin instead of 8). Or it wouldn't consume the trait stone (Slaughterstone for Nirnhoned).
Just a thought anyways. :)
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    would probably be overpowered in pvp and need to be nerfed

joking aside it would be pretty cool to have more specialized items for dedicated crafters
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think an increase chance of getting additional materials from refining would be more enticing.

The only issue is, we aren’t really giving anything up equipping such a mythic so it seems that it doesn’t really fit with the design.
    Edited by Amottica on May 31, 2022 8:40PM
  • Deter1UK
    Deter1UK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Browiseth wrote: »
    would probably be overpowered in pvp and need to be nerfed

joking aside it would be pretty cool to have more specialized items for dedicated crafters

It would been even more cool to have a reason for master crafters in the first place.

I mean, you grind it, but to what end?

• Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    The only issue is, we aren’t really giving anything up equipping such a mythic so it seems that it doesn’t really fit with the design.

How about something like this

Uncle Sheo's Cheese Cloth

Type Mythic

Set bonus
    (1 item) You have a 40% chance of avoiding consumption of food ingredients when crafting
    (1 item) You have a 30% chance of avoiding consumption of style material when crafting
    (1 item) You have a 20% chance of avoiding consumption of trait material when crafting
    (1 item) You have a 10% chance of avoiding consumption of alchemy ingredients when crafting
    (1 item) You have a 5% chance of avoiding consumption of of up to 2 legendary level tempers while improving an item's quality
    (1 item) You have a 1% chance of instead using double the materials when crafting, and your head will ring with Sheo's mad laughter for 10 minutes (laughter stacks)
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    It would be nice for crafters to have something unique to them.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, just seems like one more thing that would become "required". Great, now I need to switch outfits when I make something. Its annoying enough when I forget to switch my CP between farming and crafting. Now I need to switch my gear as well? One of those ideas that sounds good in theory, but in realty becomes an annoyance.

There is nothing special about being a master crafter. I hate to break it to the masses, but everyone and their mom is a master crafter these days.
  • Fhritz
    Fhritz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about a mythic that allow you to actually decon other mythics /j
    I'm a single character man.
    Stamblade. Khajiit. Mostly pvp.
    And...that's it.
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would rather have that gathering mythic, Harvester's Hope-Ring, they were planning, did we even get a comment from the devs about why they didn't release it?
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More mythics for non-combat activities would be very welcome. Mora's Whispers is a slight move in that direction with a small xp gain buff.

I'd really love a mythic for thievery, too - something that removes sneak movement penalty, or increases pickpocket chance. Something like that.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like it.

The Ring of Common Sense "When wearing this ring and deconstructing Jewelry you get platings instead of grains."

However this ring is put together by finding 50 leads instead of the usual 5.
    Edited by Iselin on June 1, 2022 6:29AM