The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

launch in 2nd monitor?

GretchenRPH
GretchenRPH
✭✭
is there any sort of ini setting somewhere to say where the game window launches? I play in windowed fullscreen. I have to monitors. The monitor to the left is the "main" one where the Windows button and system tray live (monitor 1) and the monitor in front of me is [monitor 2.) I'm pretty sure if I change which one is the main Windows one to the one in front, I'd have to mouse off the right side to get the pointer on the left side monitor which would be weird.

No matter where I have the ESO launcher, the game window launches on the left side monitor 1. Is there a way to get it to launch in monitor 2?

As it is, it launches on the left side and I have to go into settings, video, windowed and then drag it to the monitor in front of me (monitor 2) and set it to windowed fullscreen again. Which isn't a huge deal, but it's small scale annoying. (I have it this way, so I can play on the screen in front of me and have the monitor on the left for youtube/surfing/guides and stuff.)
Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 29, 2022 10:06AM