Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Armory issues...

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
HIya!

The armory, while nice, has some issues...(or is just me?)

I am doing a PVE set and PVP set.

When going to the armory with the PVE set on, I load up my PVP set up

But do I have to have all the PVP stuff in my inventory before I use it? Then comes the setting up of CP. If I don't have all the gear in my inv, I have to add them back manually - banker Ezabi and pull it out. Then come Mundus stones. Real pain with Twice Born Star (yes, I still love it) #pleaseupdate

When using the armory - do you usually keep all the inventory from the gear sets you want in you inv.

I do love the fact I can mix it up - so is choosing part of the fun?

Tankz,

Z6
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep the gear on the character. Which is one of the reasons why the armorry sounds much better than it actually is. The armory should also store all the gear in its own inventory, otherwise creating more than one extra setup quickly becomes annoying.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    joerginger wrote: »
    I keep the gear on the character. Which is one of the reasons why the armorry sounds much better than it actually is. The armory should also store all the gear in its own inventory, otherwise creating more than one extra setup quickly becomes annoying.

or at minimum be able to access your bank to swap with items in your bank
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here is hoping next update....they think about it...
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »
    Here is hoping next update....they think about it...

Doubt it. Right or wrong, with the sticker book and armory, the feeling is you should have more than enough inventory space on a character. You need 13 slots for gear and maybe one more if you run different foods for each build. That is 28 spots total for 2 characters out of a max of 200. You could potentially have 54 slots taken if you run 2 alternate sets for each build, say 2 tank and 2 healer builds on one character. Add in potions, 56 slots taken.

I'm guessing you are like me and carry a bunch of junk with you on every character, like treasure maps, writs, etc. Most of my characters still have about 90-100 slots open. I've resorted to using my bank for weapons and jewelry with the storage chests for monster helms and shoulders, correct trait tank gear, and PVP stuff like siege weapons, recall stones, etc. Most of the time if I need new armor, I reconstruct it.
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    @El_Borracho I do carry around a lot of junk - true!

"but what if I need it" syndrome.