Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is Sotha Sil after CWC is complete?

Morgaledh
Morgaledh
✭✭✭
Came back to the game after a bit and I'd like to visit the old weirdo. I completed CWC long ago, however, and can't imagine how to find Seht again now. Oddly, the interweb is useless in pinning him down (or my search skills are suddenly very bad). Anyone know where he is?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    after you finish the story, you meet him in that little garden outside of the brass fortress to have one last chat with him, then i think he disappears again after finishing that finale quest

if you want to talk to him again you might have to re-run clockwork city on another character
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He appears again on Artaeum as part of the Psijic quest and Summerset storylines. I believe he is in a stationary location there
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He appears again on Artaeum as part of the Psijic quest and Summerset storylines. I believe he is in a stationary location there

He only appears there at a certain point in the questline and disappears upon completion, so there's a relatively small window of "time" in which to visit him.
    PC NA, CP2000+Character creation is the true endgame.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

He only appears there at a certain point in the questline and disappears upon completion, so there's a relatively small window of "time" in which to visit him.

Ahh, thanks. That was the only other place I remember seeing him
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be a spoiler, if we tell you, dont wanna mess with your fun.
  • RouDantes
    RouDantes
    ✭✭✭
    jtm1018 wrote: »
    It would be a spoiler, if we tell you, dont wanna mess with your fun.

Spoilers be danged, I wanna know where to find him after completing CWC and the Psijic questlines! My fun is impeded by not being able to introduce Miri to him. ;P
    Cheers,
    Captain Rou Dantes
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If he’s not still in the garden, then you can’t see him again. He’s probably back in the Throne Aligned. Being unreachable is part of his thing.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore