Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Emperor Buffs lost - Ravenwatch EU

DaggersKid
DaggersKid
✭✭✭
On friday evening i got emp while i was offline. Happily i logged into Cyro just to see, that my stats didn‘t change at all. I was Emperor, i had the skill line and got the message in mail, but the buffs didn‘t work… It was frustrating as hell…

Now today i logg in and AD is in the middle of morning capping (yay for the pvdoorers i guess). i take the last missing keep, i get emp and i get the buffs finally.

1-2 hours later 3 bars of ep, 2 bars of dc vs 1 bar ad. so i ask some friends to defend. ofc i get stuck at maingate door (can we fix that at some point?), click a 100 times and get a disconnection. After waiting for minutes for my character to finally logg off (why is my character still logged in, if i dc? fix please…), i revive and my emp buffs are gone. I‘m still emperor tho and still got the passives, they just don‘t work.

Anyone had similiar issues and can we get a hotfix for that? If you dedicate such a huge time to a game (didn‘t really plan for emp, but played a lot), it is frustrating and i have kinda zero motivation to play atm…

My friend was emp (last time on wednesday, but he didn‘t disconnect or logg off) on Ravenwatch EU in this campaign cycle and didn‘t had the issue So it maybe started with sharding?

Greetings Daggerskid
  • HonestLoverr
    HonestLoverr
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS should make this a feature and remove the hammer from the game while they are at it. Unkillable godmode people crushing everyone to bits running around everywhere even without emp, hammer or ballgroup.
  • DaggersKid
    DaggersKid
    ✭✭✭
    Who would have thought, after the maintenance my emp buffs aren't working again...

Yeah alright it could be an interesting feature, that if you logg off, you lose emp, but then they need to fix their disconnects. Also it's kinda dangerous; people chasing emp are already enough sleep deprived...
  • lellieg8
    lellieg8
    ✭✭
    This happened to me tonight as well, also it's happened for the last week... a fix would be great.
  • lellieg8
    lellieg8
    ✭✭
    lellieg8 wrote: »
    This happened to me tonight as well, also it's happened for the last week... a fix would be great.

This was on PCNA, so guess it's not just us.
  • DRTE
    DRTE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still a thing on PC-NA held emp for 40 mins lastnight got dc'd from game logged back in lost emp powers also happened 2 nights ago lasted 3hrs internet went down log back in no emp powers. Months and Months of this crap and not a word from zos about a fix for a core mechanic of cyrodiil.

We work our butts off to get to number 1 and we get an awesome buff that's lost as easily as disconnecting from the game.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin
    DRAGON SPAWN

Tyrion septim. Stam DK
    Agneyastra. Mag DK
    Evil Buu. Mag Sorc
    Super Evil Buu. Stam Sorc
    Carmala Jabspammer. Magplar
    Get some help. Stamplar
    Plebby Longstockings. Stamblade
    Nightbot. Magblade
    Unslaad Krosis. Magden
    Dirty lich. Magcro
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A buddy got the same bug some days ago on EU Ravenwatch (but he cant say it on forum since he forgot his password)

Also, there's another bug with the name of the character having emp : if he changed the name with a token, it's the original name which is indicated on the board (L key by default), not the new one. Minor bug but I don't know if someone already noticed it.

Edited by Xarc on May 25, 2022 11:17PM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DRTE wrote: »
    Still a thing on PC-NA held emp for 40 mins lastnight got dc'd from game logged back in lost emp powers also happened 2 nights ago lasted 3hrs internet went down log back in no emp powers. Months and Months of this crap and not a word from zos about a fix for a core mechanic of cyrodiil.

We work our butts off to get to number 1 and we get an awesome buff that's lost as easily as disconnecting from the game.

What are you talking about? This was listed as fixed weeks ago in the 8.0.0 patch notes. The fix will go to live with High Isle in a couple weeks.
    Edited by acastanza_ESO on May 26, 2022 4:02AM