Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magdk to powerful?!

• McTaterskins
    McTaterskins
    ✭✭✭✭
    Playing my DK's or Templars right now is like playing an entirely different game.

However, the upcoming patch will shift some balance into there. Although it's possible they were a tad bit heavy handed on the combustion change. Or at least could have done it differently.
  • FirmamentOfStars
    FirmamentOfStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its quite interesting, how we have seen quite some shifts between classes in just one patch. We started off with a huge amount of people playing magdk, but after some time magplar got more and more prevalent. And now with the next patch already in sight, we see quite a few people flocking to stamina sorcerer, as its one of the classes getting a buff, meanwhile magplar and magdk will be hit by nerfs.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its quite interesting, how we have seen quite some shifts between classes in just one patch. We started off with a huge amount of people playing magdk, but after some time magplar got more and more prevalent. And now with the next patch already in sight, we see quite a few people flocking to stamina sorcerer, as its one of the classes getting a buff, meanwhile magplar and magdk will be hit by nerfs.

We'll see on stamsorc. Personally I think Crystal Weapon will get nerfed before PTS is over and be worse than it was before the buff. Like damage reduced 50% to pre-buff levels but still spread over two light attacks bad.

• FirmamentOfStars
    FirmamentOfStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    katorga wrote: »

We'll see on stamsorc. Personally I think Crystal Weapon will get nerfed before PTS is over and be worse than it was before the buff. Like damage reduced 50% to pre-buff levels but still spread over two light attacks bad.

I dont think the skill gets any more adjustement with the live patch.
    The numbers or ranged bow build is increasing by day...at least I have not seen one yet, who actually fights you 1v1. Only running and streaking till they have to bigger numbers.
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    katorga wrote: »

I dont think the skill gets any more adjustement with the live patch.
    The numbers or ranged bow build is increasing by day...at least I have not seen one yet, who actually fights you 1v1. Only running and streaking till they have to bigger numbers.

Yep……so dull with all the sorcerers flying and prancing around.

However, I love spotting the flavour of the month noobs streaking into walls and rocks like bluebottles 😂😂😂
  • UntouchableHunter
    UntouchableHunter
    ✭✭✭✭
    No OP at all.
    It is in a good position but below Magtemplar for sure.
  • Vindold
    Vindold
    ✭✭✭
    No OP at all.
    It is in a good position but below Magtemplar for sure.

Oh, so that's not the reason why everyone and their granny plays DKs nowadays?
    IMO, In decent hands DKs are completely broken, it's that obvious...