The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Master Mediator - Ebony and Glass Motifs

Lixiviant
Lixiviant
✭✭✭✭
I noticed that Rolis Hlaalu, the Master Writ Mediator, has the Glass and Ebony Motifs in his inventory. Before I rush out and pick these up, has he always had these or do the motifs he carries change every couple of months?
PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He has always had those, it is the only way to get them.

He does get new furnishing plans at the start of every chapter, and passes along the previous ones to his assistant Faustina.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭

He does get new furnishing plans at the start of every chapter, and passes along the previous ones to his assistant Faustina.

Thank you!

I was curious because some motifs/chapers were originally sold in the store for a period of time and then disappeared. Wondered if those eventually ended up with Rolis.
    Edited by Lixiviant on May 24, 2022 4:40PM
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • Dalwhinnie
    Dalwhinnie
    Soul Shriven
    I got the motif for Glass Shields from a psijic portal
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lixiviant wrote: »

Thank you!

I was curious because some motifs/chapers were originally sold in the store for a period of time and then disappeared. Wondered if those eventually ended up with Rolis.

They seem to retire the Crown store motifs after a period of time so they could have been there, I don’t care to spend the equivalent of $50 real life money to get them if there is another way.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Spiral__Architect
    Rolis Hlaalu is not the only way to get Glass and Ebony motif style, but by far the quickest.