Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase- May 2022"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
vac4aa2azitg.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for "Crown Store Showcase- May 2022"

Gear up for battlefield glories and princely galas alike with these stunning new and returning items all available via the in-game Crown Store this May!

Let us know what you think of this month's offerings. Anything you like or want to see come back? We'll try to make it happen (though it won't be immediate."
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    Some cool stuff, but still very sad to see that none of the most anticipated crown crates (new moon, nightfall, scalecaller) are coming back this month, and instead we are getting another of the atronach crates.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    While I appreciate returning items for new players or those that missed them the first time around, it's very disappointing to see that only ONE item has been added to the store "permanently" - the Annihilarch's Chosen motif, which we can also earn in-game. Other than that, EVERYTHING ELSE is limited-time only.

On top of that, they are removing EIGHT costumes from the store.

Ah well, at least I can pick up the Summerset music box at a discount. Well, we'll see...I passed the first time around due to reports from other players that the music was barely audible. Hopefully, they've fixed it. Otherwise, I've already purchased everything of interest the first time around.

Regarding ESO+, I'm pleased to see that it looks like they're returning to giving us a free item every month, rather than every 45 days. I'd still like to see something other than furnishings once in a while. Or, exclusive items to purchase with Crowns.
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see that the Auri-El statue is coming to the store, since I've been looking forward to that! Though I can't help but wonder why the Nord Hero costume is coming back and not the Elven Hero costume during a month that has a collection of many ELVEN items. That being said, would love to see the Elven Hero costume return.

Also hoping that Tel Galen is coming back soon; surprised that it isn't coming back this month due to the Morrowind Anniversary. On a similar topic, I hope that the Spear of Bitter Mercy will be back soon as well. It could be tied in with a Morrowind-centric showcase thanks to the Bloodmoon expansion for Morrowind.

And I'm going to start asking now; Can we get the Hollowjack Crate brought back for this year's Witches Festival?
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    On top of that, they are removing EIGHT costumes from the store.
    I wonder if we'll find them appearing out of the kindness of ZOS' heart in upcoming crate seasons to pad them out :P

Edited by Maythor on April 28, 2022 4:45PM
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A couple questions:

1). Will Fargrave Guardian motif ever be added to game? I see lots of gear dropping in this style but no pages. And I have never heard players or ZOS mention it, as opposed to Annihilarch which I have seen requested in multiple threads.

2). Will there ever be daily quests added for Deadlands Portals? Unless I am not aware of the quest giver location, I don't think there is a daily quest. The special zone group events in other areas (Geysers, Harrowstorms, Dragons) have daily quests. But not Deadlands Portals. They tend to be poorly populated and I think part of that is bad design but I also think part of it is no daily quest.
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin

Thank you very much for bringing back the Bantam Guar -- for such a basic pet, it has been sorely missed at home in the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve. As soon as it becomes available, I'll put it on display.

That being said, I must once again bother your team about the remaining guar on my list and reiterate that I would very much appreciate if these were brought back sometime in the near future.

The list is in the spoiler tag with information that is, to the best of my knowledge, correct;
    -Guar Mounts-
    1. Bal Foyan Circus Guar: Was only available for a handful of days years ago, and hasn't been seen since. You'd be doing us guar collectors a solid, as it's the most sought-after guar in the game.
    2. Frostbane Guar: Is in the Scalecaller Crates, which haven't come back around in a hot minute. If the team would consider bringing these back sometime this year, that'd be great.
    3. Shadowghost Guar: This guar, I believe, was offered quite a while back as part of a Black Fredas bundle? I don't know. All I know is that it hasn't been offered since. The Shadowghost Wolf came back this year, and this May the Senche is coming back. Here's to hoping that the guar comes back as well.

-Guar Non-Combat Pets-
    1. Pony Guar: This was offered via a promo code when you bought the guar plush years ago, back before housing was introduced. The problem is that the company that sells it told me that they no longer give out those codes, so I haven't yet bought one. I'm still willing to if I can get the code from ZOS directly, but I'd rather get it via the crown store.
    2. Striated Pony Guar: This one was available in the crown store in 2015 and hasn't been seen since as far as I know.
    3. New Moon Guar Calf: This hasn't been seen since around the time the New Moon crates were first available I believe. They didn't come back the last time the New Moon Crates came back either. The pet I got from the New Moon Preview Crate was not the guar and I'm still salty about it. I'd enjoy seeing it again sometime in the Halloween season.
    4. Frostbane Pony Guar: This was a possible reward during the New Life Festival in 2018, and I can promise you I tried to get it every single day. Instead of it, I got the Frostbane Bear Cub. If you could maybe bring them back for this year's New Life Festival, that'd be great.
    5. Guar-Lizard Calf & Flame Atronach Pony Guar: These haven't been given out yet, and I'm assuming these will both be used as twitch drops in the future. Please tag me in the future if you announce that these will be available as part of a stream reward.

-Kagouti Mounts-
    1. Hearthfire Kagouti: I couldn't afford this the first time around, and I missed it the second time around. I don't know when it's coming around again, but I am NOT missing it a third time, assuming there will be a third time.

-Kagouti Non-Combat Pets-
    1. Frost Atronach Kagouti Calf: Like the New Moon Guar, this kagouti calf hasn't been seen since around the time the crates first dropped. Only one frost atronach pet was brought back last year, and it wasn't the guar.

-Bantam Guar-
    1. Bantam Guar: Was taken off the crown store quite a while back along with the striated pony guar. It was also available as part of the old adventurer pack, but astoundingly enough I did not know that until it was too late.
    2. Atmoran Bantam Guar: Apparently you all sent out a survey to people a long time ago. I don't know if it was sent to everyone or only to certain people, but I didn't get it. I'll pay you if I must, but consider sending me a survey. I don't care if it's 500 questions long and requires me to offer my soul in exchange.
    3. Eerie Violet Bantam Guar: I don't mind watching Twitch streamers for a chance to get one of these, but I haven't seen one of these being given away at all. Let's be real though, I'd rather just pay for it. Name your price. Or make me earn this another way somehow.
    4. Hot-Blooded Bantam Guar: In-person conventions haven't exactly been doable for a while now, so it's not like I've had an opportunity to go to one and get this code, not that I'd even have the time or money to make the trip anyway. Like the Eerie Violet Bantam Guar, I need an alternative way to earn this if possible.

-Cliff Strider Pets-
    1. Ascadian Cliff Strider: Hasn't been seen since 2018. I believe this is the only Cliff Strider I'm missing.

Any help y'all can provide in adding to the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve's reptile catalogue is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time, and I'll bother you again next month.
    Edited by BloodyStigmata on April 29, 2022 12:17PM
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • Morvan
    Morvan
    ✭✭✭
    Another month, no Nightfall crates, at this point I'm considering hibernating in a coffin 'til they release it.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadowghost Senche? SENCHE?! Where is the damn Shadowghost Guar!
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet another month without the return of the gloam wolf...
  • WraithCaller88
    WraithCaller88
    ✭✭✭
    Wow no Tel Galen or New Moon Crates???

63z4mfuew546.gif
  • NoxiousBlight
    NoxiousBlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am once again asking for Nightfall crates. It has been almost two years at this point. Let us have them again.
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YESSS FINALLY!! The Shadowrend arms pack is back 🙌, I'm definitely picking this up! 😌
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • RapidUrsa
    RapidUrsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @ZOS_Kevin

Any news on two person mounts?
    About Me
    Xbox One - EU
    Gamertag - RapidUrsa
    Overall CP - 500
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    vac4aa2azitg.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for "Crown Store Showcase- May 2022"

Gear up for battlefield glories and princely galas alike with these stunning new and returning items all available via the in-game Crown Store this May!

Let us know what you think of this month's offerings. Anything you like or want to see come back? We'll try to make it happen (though it won't be immediate."
    Removal of Existing Crown Store Items

The following items will be retired from the Crown Store on all platforms on June 6 at 10am EDT.

Costumes

Solitude Stevedore's Jerkin
    Nordic Knot Doublet and Breeches
    Ancestral Honor Garments
    Drifting Sand Tunic and Sash
    Forge-Wife's Impervious Frock
    Magnifica's Sundas Wear
    Sentinel Vest and Salvar
    Vengeance Day Dress

Sigh.

So why are things being removed from the store? I feel like people have been asking for things to stay and have less FOMO, but we get more FOMO and classic items being removed. @zos_kevin
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @RapidUrsa No additional information right now, but keep an eye out. We should have some new info to share soon-ish.

@Destai Totally here your concern there. We will pass this on to the team. But that's all we can do right now.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • LoneStar2911
    LoneStar2911
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d like to see the Lakemire Xanmeer house for sale again.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Also, those who have made requests, we are making a list (as we do every month) and sending that to the appropriate team members. Please note that requests for bring backs may not be reflected for some time. So please don't get discouraged if something you're asking for doesn't show up for some time. We are getting requests in and the team is doing their best to accommodate where possible.
    Staff Post
  • Prodigy_UA
    Prodigy_UA
    ✭✭
    Prior Thierric Arms Pack
    Alter your weapon's appearance to match the Undaunted Prior Thierric awards by using this complete set of Outfit styles.
    will no mask and shoulder pages? just weapon pack only?
  • XaraxDev
    XaraxDev
    ✭✭
    Going to be a tough decision on what to buy this month. I see so many great things returning and 2 new things that have me leaping for joy. I absolutely LOVE that new daedric houseguest and that nix ox! As a daedra enthusiast, I greatly approve of this months goodies. I only wish that we could have that Tel Galen house that everyone else is waiting for as I need to sate my dark elf cravings as well.
  • HeavyESO
    HeavyESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin has it been discussed whether or not you will ever bring back the Loyal Dwarven Sphere pet? This was sub reward back in the day, but I wasn't playing at that point - would love to see it in the store at some point (or other spheres). Thanks
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Also, those who have made requests, we are making a list (as we do every month) and sending that to the appropriate team members. Please note that requests for bring backs may not be reflected for some time. So please don't get discouraged if something you're asking for doesn't show up for some time. We are getting requests in and the team is doing their best to accommodate where possible.

Please bring back Stone Eagle Aerie. I started playing in August so I missed it but have been waiting for it ever since I discovered it. I even made a spreadsheet of all the houses and dates theyve appeared by going through the monthly showcases. There are only two houses that have waited longer to come back and oddly enough the 2 houses coming in May last appeared right after Stone Eagle Aerie so you would have thought Aerie would have came first. Also, it would be great to have the Harrowstorm Reaper Trial Dummy to pair with it, but not as needed.
    Edited by RagnarSw on May 6, 2022 2:36AM
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Prior theric arms pack now in the store. But no mention of the mask page in the dungeon anywhere. So is it solely the arms pack?
  • sikile
    sikile
    ✭✭
    I would like to see the return of Moon Bishop’s Sanctuary and Moons-Blessed Oasis.
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    ceiron wrote: »
    Prior theric arms pack now in the store. But no mention of the mask page in the dungeon anywhere. So is it solely the arms pack?

Little late so I'm sure you already know, but the mask is dropping. It is usually a safe bet that if you see the shoulders from the undaunted vendor that the mask is also dropping unless it is bugged. They don't always mention the mask/shoulders at this point because I think it's just an assumed at this point that all 3 have the same availability dates.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baandari crates please. Some nice goodies in there.
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    RagnarSw wrote: »
    ceiron wrote: »

Little late so I'm sure you already know, but the mask is dropping. It is usually a safe bet that if you see the shoulders from the undaunted vendor that the mask is also dropping unless it is bugged. They don't always mention the mask/shoulders at this point because I think it's just an assumed at this point that all 3 have the same availability dates.

Yes. I think there has been a couple of weapon packs without the mask/shoulder simultaneously before.

Usually in the in game announcement at least.

Horrible style page for the madk though compared to the usual fornat imo