The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Stuck on repair after today's mini-patch

DigiAngel
DigiAngel
✭✭✭✭✭
I play on PC, and another person next to me plays on Mac. I noticed today that the PC got a mini-patch. This afternoon after starting ESO on the Mac, I got the "unknown version" message and immediately Play went to Repair. I decided to do the repair, but after finishing, the same unknown version and back to repair. Hoping tomorrow's maintenance and patch fix this.
  • perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thank god it isn't just me - same issue - ran repair 5 times
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DigiAngel and @perogwin_ESO

Are you still getting the "Unknown Version" error message today?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Servers have been offline so haven't tested....once I see the all clear I'll fire up Steam and report back.
    Options
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just tested....still error 209.
    Options
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And nothing after repair...still error 209. Completely dead in the water.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DigiAngel

There is troubleshooting below which can help with Error 209.

What should I do when I receive a "PatchManifestError_DownloadFail" Error on Mac OS?
    Options
    Staff Post
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I followed that thank you, but this did not help. Even after emptying the trash making sure ProgramData is gone, after checking in with the servers on startup, I get the same error.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DigiAngel

Thank you for the update. Since our suggested troubleshooting has not helped, at this point we recommend starting a support ticket with customer support.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks...this was the final straw and I've since done the bootcamp thing and just installed windows on it. All the steps did nothing..the last one was to uninstall the entire client, and since I was going to have to install it again anyway, might as well put it on windows where it will run better. Besides...at some point in time the x86 macs will go away with the new apple chip...this way I avoid that whole mess :)
    Options