Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My 2D builds so far!

Sorries
Sorries
✭✭✭
So I have been making 2D builds for over 2 years now and I figured it would be fun to post them. If the subject matters seems kinda random, it is because I made them mostly for themed contests.

Anyway, the first one I made is this Pikachu, which I made for a meme contest. And it is one of my many builds that uses way too much wheat. Because you gotta catch them all I made a Bellossom for a flower contest where you couldn't use plant material. Later I moved them to the same house and added a Ditto as well and maybe some day will add some more. (HotLC, Moongrave Fane)

39mdn4fq7tw8.png
5jhkshmw06sw.png

Another I have made was this Ezabi, I always wanted to make a matching Fezez but I never got around to it. Looking back at it now it is a bit rough, but I still like Ezabi a lot. (Ald Velothi)

bdpz5v16u01e.png

This is one of my weirder one, it sort of evolved. It is my cow that started out as a milkcarton, then was changed into cupid (koepido for the dutch people, yes just because of the pun) and then she ascended into a Holy Cow.

17906mj4ea67.png

I have also made this Stormtrooper, this I also consider a bit rough, the rest of the house is Star Wars themed as well (Bouldertree Refuge)

5ub7dv5djbr6.png

I also made this Link for my Legend of Zelda house (Moon Sugar Meadow) It is very difficult to find any kinda of flesh tones items, I recommend if you want to visit to not have a heavy shader or your gamma too low otherwise he looks stung by a beehive. Also bonus moon.

p8mm2hauqecb.png
go8aakfjxg3f.png

One of my favorites is this Appa from Avatar the Last Airbender, I just think he turned out pretty well.
l9hcouxa1n5m.png

In the same house I also have Olaf from Frozen, for a snowman contest. If you visit, know that I also want to move him down, but I am scared he will get scrambled. Both Appa and Olaf are currently in my Enchanted Snow Globe

ehz92myuaqvk.png

I made this Studio Ghibli house in my Forsaken Stronghold. I also tried using white brick on black before, but with Jiji from Kiki's Delivery Service it was the first time it worked out.

b0s3vv3gezh3.gif
a6ry1mpoay42.png
eguqc7r517a4.png

In my Erstwhile Sanctuary I have made a couple of insects. I really wanted to make more natural builds and less from a specific reference, I really recommend to visit this build in person as well. I have a lot of cobbles creatures there.

fdqxheplcy3t.png
k0sfd19dgjnq.png
2pt7a7qr82dz.png

All my builds are on the PCEU server if you would like to visit them!

GM Tamriel Homes - PC EU
  • Senneth
    Senneth
    ✭✭
    This was so fun to see. So impressed. Thank you for sharing.
  • Sorries
    Sorries
    ✭✭✭
    Senneth wrote: »
    This was so fun to see. So impressed. Thank you for sharing.

Edited by Sorries on May 10, 2022 5:33PM
    GM Tamriel Homes - PC EU
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    These are spectacular! Thanks so much for taking the time to share. :smile:
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Marronsuisse
    Marronsuisse
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, you're really talented at these! All are amazing but I love the Link one especially. The Alinor statues acting as little cherubs cracked me up too. :)
  • Sorries
    Sorries
    ✭✭✭
    These are spectacular! Thanks so much for taking the time to share. :smile:
    Wow, you're really talented at these! All are amazing but I love the Link one especially. The Alinor statues acting as little cherubs cracked me up too. :)

Thank you! <3
    GM Tamriel Homes - PC EU
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    This is so cool! That bee is wild and always a fan of Pikachu.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • airie
    airie
    ✭✭✭✭

i love all of them — the totoro one is my favourite ♡
    discord | atelier airie @ https://discord.com/invite/nAuEC9m
    twitch | airiesummer @ https://www.twitch.tv/airiesummer
    eso university | http://eso-u.com/
    stream teams | eso official stream team | quakecon 2021 official stream team | hardmode | heartsupport | constellations
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! This is incredible and inspiring.
  • TigerDRena
    TigerDRena
    ✭✭
    You already know how much I love your Studio Ghibli one, Sorries, and wow, I really adore the insects as well!
  • imokie2609
    imokie2609
    ✭✭
    Awesome! They are all great! :)
  • Sorries
    Sorries
    ✭✭✭
    airie wrote: »
    i love all of them — the totoro one is my favourite ♡
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    Wow! This is incredible and inspiring.
    TigerDRena wrote: »
    You already know how much I love your Studio Ghibli one, Sorries, and wow, I really adore the insects as well!
    imokie2609 wrote: »
    Awesome! They are all great! :)

Thank you all very much <3
    GM Tamriel Homes - PC EU