Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Primary Weapon Invisible

Tantala
Tantala
✭✭✭
My character is 2H/Bow. Frequently the 2H weapon does not show and I charge into battle just with fists. Swapping front and back bar weapons (and back) cures the problem ... for a while. Recently I have noticed that NPC opponents are similarly afflicted.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're able to see your weapons under your feet while jumping you can enable "hide polymorph helmet" in setting and this would be fixed, somehow.
  • Tantala
    Tantala
    ✭✭✭
    OK, thanks Colossalvoids. I finally managed to see my weapon on the ground ... after installing a weapon skin. I've enabled the setting so now I just have to wait for the problem not to recur to prove it worked. Hmmmm. That sounds odd, but I think you know what I mean.

I'll report back if the problem recurrs.
  • Tantala
    Tantala
    ✭✭✭
    Well, it seems to have cured the problem as I have not seen it either in my character nor in NPCs since setting "hide polymorph helmet"

What an odd bug and a strange fix!
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah… this has been a bug now for 3 years that I know of… it doesn’t make ZoS look good at fixing bugs in a timely manner, and part of the reason My household hasn’t invested in High Isle too… just low confidence at this point… and it saddens me to say that too.