Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Regret buying all DLC only todo FG etc all day long when Q'n random!!!

deleted221205-002626
deleted221205-002626
✭✭✭✭✭
I greatly regret buying all the DLC available only to be stuck doing FG banished cells etc over and over and over and over and over and over and over when I queue for random..... Can we have the free to play on a much lower priority system so that people that actually buy the DLC can do them at least sometimes? Or is it truely how it appears and that noone is ESO+ or payed for anything??
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ORRRR.. Give us 3 choices of ones we donot want todo when Q'n for random so we can avoid the base game easymode no fun at all dungeons completely forever!!!
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can always go and check off just the dlc dungeons, then queue for those specifically. You won't get the xp bonus or transmutes, but you do have the option to select the dungeons you actually want to do if you want that. If you want the random rewards, you have to choose to queue for all the options currently.

Do you want the fun DLC dungeons? Or do you want the reward? You have the option to choose.
  • Mesite
    Mesite
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want easy ones but I keep getting the hard ones. I only enjoy random dungeons up to level 44.
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mesite wrote: »
    I want easy ones but I keep getting the hard ones. I only enjoy random dungeons up to level 44.

I want the opposite.. im sick of the easy ones.. I get as much satisfaction from that as solo harvesting a node =p
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Most people want the easy dungeons for random dailies since they're so fast, and ask for a way to turn off DLC dungeons for dailies. You're in the minority here.

But I agree. You should be able to toggle "No DLC" on or off, and in addition, you should be able to toggle "No Base Game" on or off for your random daily. those are options the community has been begging for for a long time, just as long as they've been begging for hide shoulders, hip plates, and flaps options for cosmetics.
    Edited by merpins on May 15, 2022 11:08PM
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how many active players have all the DLCs.

I think it is wrong for ZOS to charge players full price for old DLCs and Chapters that are mostly empty.

• Lailaamell
    Lailaamell
    ✭✭✭
    Like most dont want to do a long boring dlc dungeon over fast and easy fg and bc
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most people want the easy dungeons for random dailies since they're so fast, and ask for a way to turn off DLC dungeons for dailies. You're in the minority here.

But I agree. You should be able to toggle "No DLC" on or off, and in addition, you should be able to toggle "No Base Game" on or off for your random daily. those are options the community has been begging for for a long time, just as long as they've been begging for hide shoulders, hip plates, and flaps options for cosmetics.

well for me having all DLC I gear up ready for war max heals etc cuz you just never know which you get, but getting FG over n over is a complete waste of my skills and gear IMO. I get the random factor and its to assist other groups complete teams to do dungeons but having 20 something dlc and only getting 1 all the time defeats the purpose of random.. Just call if FG Queue not random dungeon :)
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So queue for vet mode, that will be a different FG at least... ;-)
    PS5/NA
  • FreeMaN_A
    FreeMaN_A
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe you should queue for random vet. I bought DLC dungeons some weeks ago, and got something like 10 DLC, 9 non-DLC in random veteran queue.
    sinnereso wrote: »
    I want the opposite.. im sick of the easy ones.. I get as much satisfaction from that as solo harvesting a node =p
    +++ that`s why I bought DLC dungeons, it`s only challenge if you don`t like trials. Learn mechanic, complete vet 1-2 times every DLC dungeon and you can go random vet.

• M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I usually get DLCs for random normals.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the option to queue for base game, dlc or both would be nice. My sticker book for base games are complete, so I no longer do random dungeons…
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I admit FG does seem to be coming up a lot in normal randoms lately. Not sure why...

As a healer, though for me every run has different as every group is different so I don't mind running the same dungeon over and over as much. Although sometimes I admit I recite the NPC's lines with them... wink:
    PS5/NA