The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

can't tell what skyshards my alts are missing :(

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I haven't really given much thought about what AWA would do. Decided to collect the sky shards my alts are missing while waiting for High Isles to come out, but everything now shows that I've collected everything when I know that isn't true. I can't tell who is missing what, no way I can remember all 18 characters, and its shorting me too much skill points on many characters.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 22, 2022 11:22PM
  • Aislinna
    Aislinna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have collected all the skyshards on my main character, so all achievements are completed. However, on my alt characters, I can use the zone guide and/or zone map to see which have not been collected.

n2mw1h4nwt89.jpg

Happy skyshard hunting!
    Edited by Aislinna on May 22, 2022 1:22AM
  • Ipsius
    Ipsius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another method is to go to the Crown Store, Upgrades, Skyshards. This will show, for each character, which zones still have Skyshards available, and how many are left in each zone when you mouse over the option.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's an add-on on PC called skill point finder
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to awa!
    I know it sounds bitter and pointless, but it's something i feel urged to exclaim every time someone trip over one of its drawbacks, as ive participated in the big pts discussion about them.

That said, fortunately there are a few chances to circumvent this particular issue as other have pointed out... not the easy ones we were used to, but hey! Who cares about alts anymore?

Cheers mate
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    someone mentioned it already but the addon Skill Point Finder is incredibly useful. it's basically a check list of quest skill points, public and group dungeon skill points and skyshards you have and haven't collected across all characters
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all your help, I grabbed skill points finder, love the checklist for zone quests and dungeons. Then I saw an update for Skyshards that came out like a week ago which repopulated my missing sky shards on the map. I probably should have done that first...
  • CombatCoati
    CombatCoati
    ✭✭✭
    I like to add that the add on "SkyShards" still works, so if someone doesn't mind to loose the exploration aspect of skyshard hunting (the addon shows all sky shards on the map, either collected or not collected or both, regardless if you have visited a certain area), that may also be an option.

Gladly enough I also followed the PTS thread on AWA like @proprio.meb16_ESO and thus came prepared with several addons (mainly SkyShards as mentioned, Urich's Skill Point Finder, Character Zone Tracker, Journal Quest Log and Historical Achievement Credit) to still be able to track as much as possible of my per character progress.

I think it's a shame that players are forced to rely on addons to track such simple things that should be trackable per character like map completion including found skyshards, but at least there is a way.
    Well, at least on PC - if I were on console, I guess I might have quit by now.
    CAUTION! Rider breaks for resource nodes!
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thanks
    Staff Post
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How do we find out if we are on console. Missing one in deadlands but short of running to everyone is there a easier way to find out or are we still screwed on console?

Map completion shows 5/6 but zone guide is no help. Why has this not been fixed for console yet ZOS! Show some respect for your customers.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's an option on the map, in the filters tab, to show "Acquired Skyshards". I found that turning that on was a great help.

I'm on PC, don't know if it's the same on console. I never use add-ons.
    PC EU
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for trying but all 3 spots show completed.

Looked under Firesong Achievement for the zone shows all found and what character did it. Zone guide shows 5/6 but the left window has all the skyshards checked and again who collected it. As for the section under the Map completion section it shows Right side 5/6 collected and left side shows all six as collected and again who did it.

Nowhere else to look I know of that shows skyshards. ZOS just don't care about console players it seems. It's not like this is the first time this has been brought up I had just hoped that they had fixed this at some point since AWA but I guess not. Maybe they are busy doing the Q&A for update 35 or planning trips for community fan gathering since that is apparently more important than fixing the game.
    There's an option on the map, in the filters tab, to show "Acquired Skyshards". I found that turning that on was a great help.

I'm on PC, don't know if it's the same on console. I never use add-ons.

Thanks for trying but all 3 spots show completed I know to look.

Looked under Firesong Achievement for the zone shows all found and what character did it. Zone guide shows 5/6 but the left window has all the skyshards checked and again who collected it. As for the section under the Map completion section it shows Right side 5/6 collected and left side shows all six as collected and again who did it. We don't have a tab for "Acquired Skyshards"

Nowhere else to look I know of that shows skyshards. ZOS just don't care about console players it seems. It's not like this is the first time this has been brought up I had just hoped that they had fixed this at some point since AWA but I guess not. Maybe they are busy doing the Q&A for update 35 or planning trips for community fan gathering since that is apparently more important than fixing the game.

Stya safe :)
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I finally found the acquired skyshard
    It is a check box. Feel like an ass for not seeing it before. Thanks for helping 😊
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    How do we find out if we are on console. Missing one in deadlands but short of running to everyone is there a easier way to find out or are we still screwed on console?

Map completion shows 5/6 but zone guide is no help. Why has this not been fixed for console yet ZOS! Show some respect for your customers.

If you go into the zone specific achievements, you should be able to check the achievement for skyshards and it will let you know which ones you have and have not discovered.

"Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."