The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightfall Crown Crates are overdue

àlreadylit
àlreadylit
Soul Shriven
ZOS has been generous re-releasing crown packs, but Nightfall Crates released on June 18th 2020 and have still yet to make a return when literally almost every other crate has, even Sovngarde Crates which released after Nightfall in September 24th of 2020 then returned in February 2022. Makes no sense, considering Nightfall Crates have some of the most desirable mounts in the game. [in my opinion]

Please take this request into consideration, I think I speak for alot of people when I say we want Nightfall Crates back.
  • arangion
    arangion
    I'm waiting for this too
  • rootkitronin
    rootkitronin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which items in the Nightfall crates are you wanting to get?
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im personally hoping for the Scalecaller crates to come back
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And New Moon too
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • HappyDan
    HappyDan
    ✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for those crates too! I want the apex senche
  • Bokila
    Bokila
    ✭✭✭
    They will lock this topic and redirect you to an already opened topic regarding the nightfall crates. Then they ll say they will take under consideration your request as many people are requesting it just so they can release another undesired crate next month. This has basically became a loop unfortunately so yeah, keep dreaming.
  • àlreadylit
    àlreadylit
    Soul Shriven
    Yep, looks like they decided to put out Flame Atronach crates again, despite already re-releasing them after Nightfall once.
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please.... Nightfall Crown Crates... *insert that one Titanic meme*
  • Gaebriel0410
    Gaebriel0410
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, still waiting for Nightfall crates and specifically the White Spotted Courser horse. Crown sales are great but at this rate I still have most of my crowns from the last one by the time the next sale comes around. At least cycle two crates a month, now that there's a million seasons. :D
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    June 18th 2020 is the date they released, next month will be their 2 year anniversary, it only makes sense to release them then.
  • Bokila
    Bokila
    ✭✭✭
    June 18th 2020 is the date they released, next month will be their 2 year anniversary, it only makes sense to release them then.

That + the release of the next expansion so it would be another way of increasing the servers population during release since this is one of the most awaited crates.
  • Overamera
    Overamera
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ive been waiting for 2 years for this crates and even saved up gems for the mounts. PLEASE BRING IT BACK ASAP.
  • Morvan
    Morvan
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting melodramatic over this, I want my vampy cat mount. :disappointed:
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Abadd wrote: »
    I'm getting melodramatic over this, I want my vampy cat mount. :disappointed:

Same I skipped the Harrowstorm Bear so I can get this mount but it's disheartening to see another month roll bye and no nightfall crates in sight, same with the Bastion as well, I was fortunate enough to get that home when it came out but much like the Nightfall crates numerous houses have already made a return to the crown store, some more then once.

It is at this point I can say with certainty that these are the most wanted Crates and and at this point that is the most desirable home in the entire game.