The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elder Scrolls Online: High Isle- Your One-Stop Shop

• Saefti
    Saefti
    ✭✭✭
    Will there be a physical Collectors Edition?

• ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Saefti There will not be a physical collector's edition this year. We do have a digital collectors, available here for your platform of choice.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Saefti
    Saefti
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @Saefti There will not be a physical collector's edition this year. We do have a digital collectors, available here for your platform of choice.

Sad but thanks for clarifying. @ZOS_Kevin

If I choose the biggest collection, it says I would get all previous digital goods from the other chapters. What if I already own 1 or more, will I be able to turn those double items into crown gems for example?
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't the British recap supposed to be happening now?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

Hey @spartaxoxo, our community manager who was going to do the recap got sick, so there will not be a UK recap today. We'll update if it gets rescheduled.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

Hey @spartaxoxo, our community manager who was going to do the recap got sick, so there will not be a UK recap today. We'll update if it gets rescheduled.

Is there another recap going on today for those of us that wanted to watch live? Hope he feels better.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on April 19, 2022 4:22PM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @spartaxoxo I think they are going to reschedule, but we haven't gotten that info yet. So nothing confirmed for now.
    Staff Post
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ty for the swift response
  • Rhoric
    Rhoric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda hard to buy the game when it tells me that I do not qualify for this product. I have the Imperial Edition but none of the chapters and trying to buy the High Isle collector's edition. I should not have to create a whole new account just to buy the game. And I already have things unlocked in game on my account so that is another reason why i should not have to create another account
    Edited by Rhoric on May 20, 2022 6:42PM
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually thinking of starting anew with a new account and buy the collectors edition of high isle and of course ESO+. I'm so tired of features not crossing over between servers - like not having the necromancer class on NA, whilst I have 2 necro characters on EU. Ok, I will have to buy a few cosmetic items again, but seriously I need just a few and now I know which ones those are - problem is, they are often not available to buy straight away and might eventually never return to the crown store.

Is it correct, that I would get all classes account wide and as well the extra items those chapters had? And I guess I will have to open a new account before buying - that I can buy it for the new account.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »

Is it correct, that I would get all classes account wide and as well the extra items those chapters had? And I guess I will have to open a new account before buying - that I can buy it for the new account.

I just did that last week - didn't buy the CE, but did buy the Collection for my second account I made. It has both warden and necro available when creating a character. I can't say about the collectors extras for the previous chapters though.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »

I just did that last week - didn't buy the CE, but did buy the Collection for my second account I made. It has both warden and necro available when creating a character. I can't say about the collectors extras for the previous chapters though.

Ok, thank you, that is helpful.
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TaSheen did you get all the mounts coming with those chapters - like the heavyweight from Elsweyr - and the costumes. I want a somewhat complete game (with ESO+), but I guess I still will have to buy something extra. It is just sad, that there is no option to buy the complete game.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, just the Palefrost Elk (because it was a pre-order), and then the sorrel horse at level 10 I think it is. It's too bad they don't make a bundle of everything that was available for "rl money" with a little bit of discount....

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

• Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, just the Palefrost Elk (because it was a pre-order), and then the sorrel horse at level 10 I think it is. It's too bad they don't make a bundle of everything that was available for "rl money" with a little bit of discount....

Ok, then I won't buy it - if I don't get all the mounts coming with those former chapters, then the ad is not truthful and I refrain from buying it.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I don't know for sure since you're talking about the CE, and I just bought the Collection.

• Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I don't know for sure since you're talking about the CE, and I just bought the Collection.

hm, yeah, you are right, when I look at what is said with the CE, it seems that all collectors edition digital items are included, except those for blackwood, it is not specifically mentioned there. So it seems that I still would not get a complete game, if I take ESO+ with that edition. Why is it so hard to buy a complete game, which is available on both servers?

I guess buying the CE for a new account is the nearest I can get to a complete game.
    Edited by Lysette on May 29, 2022 12:25AM
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might be because Blackwood isn't released yet as a Chapter? That would happen after the 6th of June I guess.

• Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, we will see - it is a huge step, because I will have an empty crafting bag, nearly no bank and inventory space and no money and have to build up something viable from scratch again. This is different from just moving from one server to the other - a new account is a lot more work and if I do that, I want the game to be as complete as possible and then keep it at that in the upcoming years. But I want at least some nice mounts and costumes, that it doesn't feel like a loss.
  • Cheyenne
    Cheyenne
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, we will see - it is a huge step, because I will have an empty crafting bag, nearly no bank and inventory space and no money and have to build up something viable from scratch again. This is different from just moving from one server to the other - a new account is a lot more work and if I do that, I want the game to be as complete as possible and then keep it at that in the upcoming years. But I want at least some nice mounts and costumes, that it doesn't feel like a loss.

I did this. I started fresh on a new account a while ago, and it's honestly refreshed my interest in the game because I have goals again. I found on my main account, I was just going through the motions. I had so much stuff and my collections were full of so much junk I didn't use but had to wade through to get to what I did want. I was burning out and wasn't really sure why.

Once I started fresh, going on about my questing on fresh maps, I find myself once again looting every barrel and crate I see and grabbing every mat I run past because I need them for daily writs, which I do to make some money. It was a bit painful at first because I would run out of some of the flowers, runes, or food needed for a writ and would either have to skip it that day until I found more while out questing or go out and find it to finish the writ for the day. Having to start with low bank and inventory space was painful also, but as time went on and I gradually would buy an upgrade when I could afford it, it actually felt like I accomplished something. I really never felt like I was accomplishing much of anything anymore on my main account.

Having only a few mounts and outfits and stuff now is also refreshing. I do get ESO+ on this account, and I won't buy anything from the store unless I absolutely know I'll use it, which in the end won't be too much. I found on my main account, I really only used a few mounts and a few outfits, but I had sooooo many.

In the end, I'm really glad I did this. Granted, I do still have my main account, but I don't play it very much. I'm having so much more fun on my new account, even with the few growing pains of starting over. I hope you end up enjoying it as much as I have. :smile:
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheyenne wrote: »

I did this. I started fresh on a new account a while ago, and it's honestly refreshed my interest in the game because I have goals again. I found on my main account, I was just going through the motions. I had so much stuff and my collections were full of so much junk I didn't use but had to wade through to get to what I did want. I was burning out and wasn't really sure why.

Once I started fresh, going on about my questing on fresh maps, I find myself once again looting every barrel and crate I see and grabbing every mat I run past because I need them for daily writs, which I do to make some money. It was a bit painful at first because I would run out of some of the flowers, runes, or food needed for a writ and would either have to skip it that day until I found more while out questing or go out and find it to finish the writ for the day. Having to start with low bank and inventory space was painful also, but as time went on and I gradually would buy an upgrade when I could afford it, it actually felt like I accomplished something. I really never felt like I was accomplishing much of anything anymore on my main account.

Having only a few mounts and outfits and stuff now is also refreshing. I do get ESO+ on this account, and I won't buy anything from the store unless I absolutely know I'll use it, which in the end won't be too much. I found on my main account, I really only used a few mounts and a few outfits, but I had sooooo many.

In the end, I'm really glad I did this. Granted, I do still have my main account, but I don't play it very much. I'm having so much more fun on my new account, even with the few growing pains of starting over. I hope you end up enjoying it as much as I have. :smile:

Thank you for your input - this is actually as well what I want to achieve. I have 16+6 characters on my current account, but due to having antiquities available, I could as well get away with a lot less characters and concentrate on just a few, which again would actually get me to higher levels much more quickly. I will miss some of the apex items on that account, but I decided to go for a new account and start all over. I'm not really afraid of the money-situation, because it is different to my first time around - there is antiquities now and within a very short amount of time I will have the money available to stock up on certain materials, get bank and inventory space and will be good to go. It helps of course, that I know pretty well, where about 1/3 of the sky shards are (outdoors) and about the same amount is in delves. So as soon as I got Mirri, I will be good to go and gather these - so yeah, I have a plan how to approach it and it will be so much more easy than the first time around.

I think as well that it is not too late to start over - TES6 is at least 4 years out if not more (my guess), and in the meantime ESO will still be the crown jewel of the Elder Scrolls and get new content. There is so much stuff I have never done yet, eventually even because I have too many characters and too little time to actually play. I need a smaller team and a fresh start to feel the urge to play again. Like you are saying, there are goals to achieve - with my current account I have pretty much what I want and there is no urge to do anything really.
    Edited by Lysette on May 30, 2022 6:16AM
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a PS5 version of the forthcoming High Isle chapter? Every search I do on the PSN Store turns up only the PS4 version of High Isle, and I'm not going to drop money on a PS4-only of High Isle when I have a PS5.
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • Call_of_Red_Mountain
    Call_of_Red_Mountain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please add High Isle ps4 digital code upgrade on Amazon. I see only Xbox digital codes. Not ps 😖
  • iaminc
    iaminc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nova Sky wrote: »
    Is there a PS5 version of the forthcoming High Isle chapter? Every search I do on the PSN Store turns up only the PS4 version of High Isle, and I'm not going to drop money on a PS4-only of High Isle when I have a PS5.

It is on the store , double the price of the ps4 one tho.