The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cp500 healer LF guild

Fester82
Fester82
✭✭
New to Healing. I'm looking for a guild to start doing end game dungeons and trials. Mainly on during the weekends
  • TiberiousAldis
    Hey! I've recently started a PvE guild, we are pretty small but we need more folks like yourself to get some content rolling. With being new, we are working some things out, but it would be great to have some experience to help get us moving. If you're interested, we'd be happy to have you! The Banner of Daggerfall @tiberious'aldis
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • NIERION
    NIERION
    Hey, you might find my guild is what you're looking for. It's also a 2 for 1 deal, because not only are we a guild, but we're a gaming community that has been active for 10 years. So you may find there's other cool things to do/play with people in the group.

Due to us being spread across EU and NA timezones, we do try to do our main events over the weekends. We're not quite a trials right now, but we're getting close. Here's a very self-deprecating post I made which gives you an idea about our community. Feel free to friend me on Discord NIERION#7373 if you have any questions :)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/599171/doing-it-wrong-but-its-working-is-recruiting-social-pve-18-pc-na
  • Infexious1
    Infexious1
    ✭✭
    nothing fancy, in search of folks wanting to do some group content. 6p-1a pacific times and early AM weekends for me.
    Check out my advert here