The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error code 34: lost lobby connection

rowanae
rowanae
Soul Shriven
I am living in barracks with provided internet that has (in the past) been pretty good. I am still able to browse the internet, stream, etc with no issues. My only problem has been connecting to multiplayer servers, and that started recently. When I go to my friend's house I am able to connect there with no problems. Other people in the barracks are not having this problem. I don't know if any of them play ESO, but I have also been having problems with connecting to Valheim servers and some of the other guys connect to the same server with no problems.

On ESO specifically: I am able to log in. However when I try to load a character, or create a new character, or change the appearance of a current character, I am kicked to the login screen with Error 334: Lost connection to lobby.

I have no access to the router.

There is a captive portal that occasionally requires re-authentication. I have tried forgetting the network, reconnecting, re-authenticating the captive portal. This worked the *first* time this issue occurred, a few days ago. It hasn't worked since then.

Other things I have tried:

-netsh winsock reset, netsh int ip reset, inconfig /release /renew /flushdns to no effect

-connecting with a VPN on and off

I have already tried the solutions here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/52137/~/error-334-lost-lobby-connection---error-code---the-elder-scrolls-online

help me, tech support, you're my only hope