Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Lost thesis, White-gold war torte crafter

RitualSmoke
RitualSmoke
✭✭✭
Looking for a crafter who has the White Gold War Torte recipe
been farming for a long time and near Grand Overlord in BG's so running out of time it will be useful to me so please help me use the mats I collected up! Having trouble finding someone in game with it so any leads appreciated and can offer a good amount of gold!
Edited by RitualSmoke on May 19, 2022 12:27AM
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Which server? I know on PS EU someone sells the torte in Mournhold occasionally
    Soupy twist
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for a crafter who has the White Gold War Torte recipe
    been farming for a long time and near Grand Overlord in BG's so running out of time it will be useful to me so please help me use the mats I collected up! Having trouble finding someone in game with it so any leads appreciated and can offer a good amount of gold!

When I wanted the tortes for my push to GO, I found somebody who was selling them in guild stores and sent them a mail in-game and came to an arrangement to have them craft me a significant number of them for that push.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • Ch3mical_92
    Ch3mical_92
    ✭✭✭
    Came along this post. I can craft them on PS EU