Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 307 Booted from server

madman65
madman65
✭✭✭✭
Had this back to back so I closed the game and restarted, still getting the same error.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For information on a 307 error, please see this article. If you attempt to log back in right away, you will receive an Error 304. We recommend waiting for a period of 15-20 minutes before attempting to log in again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am improving my low level characters and creating gear to improve the crafting levels. Got booted from the server again for doing this. I will wait my time limit AGAIN! I have paid for this game.
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    On a leveled character that has all crafting done, went to do my daily writs and again got booted from the server.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @madman65

There is a known issue with some types of crafting that can trigger an Error 307. This can be reported in the Bug Report section.
    Staff Post
  • mhadi74
    mhadi74
    Soul Shriven
    This is still an issue, 05/23/2022
    PS-NA
    Seems like I’ve been booted 100 times, and all I’ve been doing is mass crafting to raise my skills

ZOS- how long must a bug be a known issue before it’s fixed? Jeez
    Edited by mhadi74 on May 23, 2022 5:43PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @mhadi74

You are welcome to post in the Bug Report forum for this issue or send in a feedback ticket to send in a bug report.
    Staff Post