The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Botanicum in the Sky

toovy
toovy
✭✭✭
Dera ESO Comunity,

after the last update in housing recipes, I was finally able to built a little city in the sky, which I was planning since a while. The only missing puzzle piece was a proper connection between the floating islands. By the far grave style, in particular the wooden bridge, this missing piece was finally provided so that I was now able to build the first city.

The centre of the place is basically a temple of live which is shown by fading flowers as more far you go away of the centre of the temple. Also a great possibility to play with the gravel circles from the Elswyer style.

ghew23refsko.png

The main temple is a collectable or lead from the excavation system combined with the vampire windows. The cloud above I bought by crystals in one of the last sales it has been offered. Basically the only item which required crones/crystals.

0kpvdh8ia248.png

Again a view through the portal towards the temple:

6732vve1ikrh.png

The Botanicum itself is a collection of floating islands connected together by rope bridges. The first floating island works as a kind of crossing, where towards the right you get to the library and the …

wyocrok8r1gx.png

sxjc2ncmm3od.png

…towards the right you get to the main botanical lab, which further connects to the upper sightseeing spot and the harbour platform

The used style is Blackwood combined with Vampire. The Glass houses are bought from the vendor in cold harbor.

ovgidd5qvggn.png

pxabhtmog31p.png

v3hh7rtps5p4.png

Basically while constructing it, the idea grew to have a sky ship and a proper harbour. Not easy but finaly succeeded by playing with tents, shells from vvardenfell and blankets:

j5edcmen7tzf.png

xqr48zma8sht.png

Last you will find the living room below the harbor.

I hope you enjoy the built.
The house is flaged as my main home and can be accessed vie the menue. You find me on the PC-EU server as @toovy.

Enjoy and look forward to receive you as a guest in my home.

Karigasa

Btw...: With a friend we are working on the next exitement. Comming soon....
Edited by toovy on May 17, 2022 12:18AM
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wanted to do this concept in another game many years ago but didn’t end up getting that game for various reasons.

The photos look great, wish I could visit but I’m on console.

Thanks for sharing!
    :)
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA