Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So did stadia get blocked from eu megaserver since yesterday

Lailaamell
Lailaamell
✭✭✭
Stadia user cant use eu megaserver atm so are we blocked? Why are zenimax so silent about dont get mad i am just angry over that no info about this and seems like nothing is done to fix it is it intentional or something i dont want to play on na for i dont live in na and have to rebuy my blackwood and high isle upgrade and my crown items so what is going on
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 16, 2022 7:42PM
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is there an error message?

Can you provide screenshot?

Have you tried contacting Google support. Those guys are actually 24 hour support. Also direct messaging
  • Lailaamell
    Lailaamell
    ✭✭✭
    I am on my phone now but no error code just connection to server timed out please try again i can log in on na but eu megaserver does not work
    Edited by Lailaamell on May 4, 2022 9:22AM
  • Romo
    Romo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lailaamell wrote: »
    I am on my phone now but no error code just connection to server timed out please try again i can log in on na but eu megaserver does not work

"ZOS_KaiSchober
    admin
    To all Stadia users with login issues on PC EU: Can you please provide your account names for investigation?
    PM to me is fine.
    Kai Schober
    Senior Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch
    9:08AM
    Staff Post"
  • Sul
    Sul
    I have a friend who is a Mac user, and, as ESO never works on Mac with constant crashes, my friend is forced to play on Stadia now, paying for the game twice. It's still better than buying a PC just for one game. Streaming can actually win and PC can die.

UPD: it was sent in a response to the removed messages
    Edited by Sul on May 5, 2022 1:39AM
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

After MS taking over there wasn't problems with same day maintenances and pushing hotfixes... what is troubling me more are block changes and cie done around stadia (no official confirmation stadia is a reason).
    Whatever. Damage is done. Now i'm just profiting from a service that allows me to jump in from my phone or browser in hope eso will appear again on GFN.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on May 4, 2022 12:28PM
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Hello!

We've removed some posts from this thread as they violated our rules on baiting and bashing. We understand that everyone has their own opinions they want to express, but we also want the forums to be a constructive platform for ESO and its community. We do not permit the bashing of individuals (including ZeniMax employees), groups, or other companies on our forums. We believe that doing so is neither constructive nor in spirit of our game and community.

Thank you for your understanding, and please keep the Community Rules in mind when posting on the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sul wrote: »
    I have a friend who is a Mac user, and, as ESO never works on Mac with constant crashes, my friend is forced to play on Stadia now, paying for the game twice. It's still better than buying a PC just for one game. Streaming can actually win and PC can die.

I bought a windoze box just for the game. It's less aggravating yet still aggravating, only differently.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • pentolino18
    pentolino18
    ✭✭
    the stadia/EU incident has been treated very poorly; no info, terrible support... I think at least a postmortem is due, what the hell happened? Almost 48 hours of not working service, is any kind of refund or extension planned for the ESO+ accounts?
  • Azrael_1976
    Azrael_1976
    ✭✭✭
    Almost 48 hours of not working service

Yes... that is quite a lot of time, to do other things... I have got a very bad sunburn now... ;)
    Edited by Azrael_1976 on May 5, 2022 9:33AM
  • Deter1UK
    Deter1UK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blktauna wrote: »
    Sul wrote: »

I bought a windoze box just for the game. It's less aggravating yet still aggravating, only differently.

I did it with Bootcamp. Amazing how the same hardware can be made to perform:

A: Poorly @20 fps
    B: Greatish @ 50-60 fps and no crashes
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the issue affecting Stadia users accessing the EU server on May 4th is now resolved, we are going to close this discussion. If you run into any login issues in the future, please feel free to start a new discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.