The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 302 xbox series x console

Lady_Mephala
Lady_Mephala
✭✭✭
My husband is have error code 302. This randomly started yesterday when we were in a public dungeon questing. His character disappeared while still logged in then it booted him to title screen with error code 302. He tried logging in for over 30 mins and finally let him in. He has reset the Xbox tried eu server tried other characters to same error. It will log him in for a split second then boot back to main screen with error 302. All other games and apps work fine just elder scrolls that started messing up yesterday.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 8, 2022 7:37PM
  • Lady_Mephala
    Lady_Mephala
    ✭✭✭
    So still no response for zos? Issue is still persisting he has to try logging for hours. He completely deleted the game and reinstalled and issue 302 error code persists. @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox Live services have been problematic for the past couple of days, which presumably has nothing to do with ZOS or ESO; see the red alert pinned at the top of the forums, or search the web for "xbox live service interruption," for information. Is your husband playing ESO through Xbox Live?
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox players can only play through Xbox live.
  • Lady_Mephala
    Lady_Mephala
    ✭✭✭
    And he playing through Xbox live he hasn't had issues prior to a couple days ago when i first posted the issue. I haven't had any issues.
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And he playing through Xbox live he hasn't had issues prior to a couple days ago when i first posted the issue. I haven't had any issues.

Not everyone is experiencing the issues(on Twitter I saw someone saying their friend one street over was fine) some have had luck rebooting the Xbox, setting it as "home" again, some even sign out and in again. Others try everything and nothing works. Xbox live has been running fairly well for awhile but they do tend to bork things up once in awhile (was one of the main reasons I bought a computer. Then learned how fun steam could be 🤣) but your account could be fine while his doesn't work. try a ticket in ESO game and if you're patient maybe contact Xbox support but after the last few days.....well, have patience and good luck! ESO ticket may help more.
    Edited by Lumenn on May 8, 2022 12:31PM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Xbox Technical Support section, as it is better suited there.

Thanks
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Lady_Mephala

Is your husband still experiencing login issues in ESO?

If so, please post a screenshot showing the current error message popping up.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post