The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guild bank items going mia and history blank

Dolphinsgal
Dolphinsgal
✭✭✭
My gm and I have a storage guild that only the 2 of us have access to deposit and withdraw items. We have been having issues with items we know were in there one day and the next time either of us look they are gone and the history is completely blank. Neither of us have removed the items they just disappear. I have put in a ticket and keep being asked the same questions over and over and I'm more than a little frustrated. My gm is now leaving the game as this issue is the straw that broke his back so to speak. I don't know what else to do but I'm more than a little frustrated and angry as well. The items in that bank are for auctions to help keep our trader available for our member free.
Edited by Dolphinsgal on May 4, 2022 4:58AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Dolphinsgal

What is your current ticket number?

We can check on the ticket and make sure it is being looked into.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Dolphinsgal
    Dolphinsgal
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill after being asked for video/picture proof of the items being there and now not and the history being blank my gm and I have decided to drop it. At this point we have replaced the 2mil+ worth of items from our own craft bags so proof they aren't there is moot as we replaced them as the auction we were going to hold is coming up fast and we didn't want to be short items we promised we'd have. I know people take advantage, but the thought of having to video my banks, inventories, houses, lock boxes every time I play to prove when something goes missing has me more than a little hot under the collar. Thank you though for the kind offer to make sure this is was being looked into, it's much appreciated. Your kind offer to look into it will keep me playing longer as I was also considering leaving after the last email.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Dolphinsgal

Thank you for the update.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post