Official Discussion Thread for "Meet the Character- The Ascendant Lord and The Magus"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
ihxuxtyydqfv.jpg

Official Discussion Thread for article, "Meet the Character- The Ascendant Lord and The Magus"

Learn more about the sinister Ascendant Lord and Magus, the two powerful leaders of the Ascendant Order.

Want other Meet the Character Content? Check out our last Meet The Character with companion, Ember.
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on May 10, 2022 3:15PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin

The link to the article is broken for me.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the note, @VaranisArano. Fixed the link. Not sure how it broke.
    giphy.gif
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Nightlord
    Nightlord
    ✭✭✭
    So far I see no cons to the Ascendant Order. Sure, the team has said they do some not so nice things, that may change our minds, and the prologue they attempted to curse medallions to kill the leadership but....

How is it any different or worse than say Covenant slaughtering the citizens of Bleakrock, or the Aldmeri Dominion literally trying to genocide the Argonians, or the Pact teaming with the Veiled Heritance? (There are more examples I'm sure others could point out) The 3 Alliances have committed many crimes themselves, many atrocities unnecessary in the war.

Will the story be able to convince me that the Ascendant Order is in the worst option of the 4? Interested to see...but so far I can't see any crime being worse than Ayrenn's General trying to wipe out Argonians.