Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Syvarra's Scales and Bahrah's Curse

Gracous
Gracous
✭✭✭
I am trying to get the heavy and medium body pieces of these two sets. The only way i have found so far that works is to do the daily heist quest. Is there another way to get them that is Curated or do I keep having to rely on RNG for them? I haven't received one needed piece in almost a month :( I tried treasure chests but I can't seem to get them to drop out of there either.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 8, 2022 1:20AM
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AFAIK (from other posts about this recently) the only way is daily heist. Good luck....

Oh, hmm. I think I remember reading you can buy them on traders. I'd bet they're very expensive though.
    Edited by Sylvermynx on May 8, 2022 12:42AM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thanks
    Staff Post
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    I have bought a few pieces off of traders and yes they are very expensive! :)
  • EozZoe1989
    EozZoe1989
    ✭✭✭
    hes i need all heavy too lol .. pleaseeeeee
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    these arent the only uncurated overland sets, but they are the most annoying to finish the collection for lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here’s how this works:

Bahrah's Curse
    • Light Armor and Weapons are common. They are guaranteed drops from Hew’s Bane World Bosses, Chests, etc
    • Heavy Armor and Medium Armor are very rare since they only drop from Heists.

Syvarra's Scales
    • Medium Armor and Weapons are common. They are guaranteed drops from Hew’s Bane World Bosses, Chests, etc
    • Heavy Armor and Light Armor are very rare since they only drop from Heists.

These are some of the worst sets for set collectors to gather.
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Off weights of Bahraha's curse can also drop from hews bane quest awards, specifically the coffers from the main stages of the Thieves Guild quest line.
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »
    Off weights of Bahraha's curse can also drop from hews bane quest awards, specifically the coffers from the main stages of the Thieves Guild quest line.

Thank you I did not know that. I will definitely try and do some of those too!