The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC][NA][PST] Looking for Guild

mvpethic
mvpethic
Returning player on Pacific Time ( I can dig most US time zones but EST presents an occasional challenge)

Basics:
1. I'm sitting at about 840ish CP. I want to power grind the CP and I'm not much for RP, more a completionist and endgame player.
2. I'm looking for a smaller, established guild.
3. I'm older, established and educated. While these are all good things, they don't often mix well with the opposite traits. Mix me with too much of the opposite and I'll just leave.
4. I'm highly reliable if in with the right group.

So if your guild has a good mix of folks like me give me a shout out. I'll do well by you and just avoid the folks that are too different to mesh well.

Peace

PS. I know this post treads on some topics that may not go over well. I'm doing my best to be respectful and get a good match. Hard to pull off.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    mvpethic wrote: »
    Returning player on Pacific Time

Basics:
    1. I'm sitting at about 840ish CP. I want to power grind the CP and I'm not much for RP,
    more a completionist and endgame player.
    2. I'm looking for a smaller, established guild. .
    hi there, i have a feeling you might be looking for more of a "social" type guild....but....whenever you get a sec, you might wanna check us out here sometime anyway: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164/kom-knights-of-masser-from-2013-beta-is-back-and-recruiting-again-na-casual/p1

Best of luck either way and welcome BACK to ESO (again) !
    Edited by NeeScrolls on May 6, 2022 1:54AM
  • NIERION
    NIERION
    Hey mvpethic! You may find my gaming community Doing It Wrong "But it's working" may be the right fit. We're pretty new to ESO and mainly focused on getting everyone leveled and geared up. We try to organise groups to do WB's and Dungeons (Trials to come eventually) every Saturday at least where everyone has a chance to join us, we have people across all NA timezones, Europe and Australia, with some people having weird work schedules.

Our gaming community has been active for 10 years, so we're veterans when it comes to MMOs, its only ESO we're a little on the fresh side. Very diverse community, with people ranging from 20-55 yrs old and everything in between.

I made a recruitment post you can check out that has more info and links to join us on Discord. I'm British, so the post is full of self deprecation LOL. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me.

Cheers!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/599171/doing-it-wrong-but-its-working-social-pve-18#latest