Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Vampire Quest

Felinus
Felinus
Hello everyone

hopefully someone can help me on this.
My char is at level 33 and I got bitten by a Vampire. Now I do not actually want to become one and therefor didn't go to the next wayshrine to talk to the Vampire there and start the quest. However I read that one also has to start the quest in order to be healed from vampirism.
But now there is no Vampire and no quest sign anywhere.
Can someone help me get healed please.
I appreciate your help

Felinus
  • oldkye
    oldkye
    ✭✭
    If a player bites you there is a scroll on the shrine and picking it up starts the quest.

If you are bitten by a NPC or monster the quest starts in town(it's different for the 3 factions obviously) a new NPC with a new quest will be there and talk about either embracing the cruse or curing it that will give you the option to go to the shrine.
  • Felinus
    Felinus
    Thank you for your reply.
    I'll check the towns/cities for the NPC.
  • Felinus
    Felinus
    Awesome I actually found that Vampire in Reapers March and got healed. It was cheaper than expected. Thanks again
    Edited by Felinus on May 1, 2014 7:06AM