The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Mundus stones and Scalecaller Crates

terror_incarnate
I have saved (and spent) crowns several times for a possible Mundus Stones sale but there hasn't been one for approaching two years now, the last was unfortunately around the time when I didn't have enough crowns or the means to buy more! I realise that the mundus stones are being incorporated into the Armory station, so it makes it easier to swap out character setups, but are we likely to be seeing a Mundus Stone sale at any point in the future or are they being reworked (streamlined) in ESO? I'd really like to complete the set and have considered paying full price for them, but I would kick myself if I bought them all at full price only for ZOS to suddenly put a sale on and I've spent a lot of crowns unnecessarily!

Also I have recently read on a website (https://gamerant.com/elder-scrolls-online-rarest-mounts-game/) that the Scalecaller crown crates have been discontinued and will not be returning to the Crown Store. I hope that is not the case as I've been saving my Endeavor points to get one of the Radiant Apex mounts from the Scalecaller crates upon their return, prioritising that over purchasing other mounts on my 'wanted' list!

If any other players or someone from ZOS have answers to my questions I would be most grateful. B)
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hey, @terror_incarnate. Just to clarify, we have not discontinued any crown crates. However, we have passed your feedback over to our internal team regarding the Scalecaller Crate and Mundus Stone. The best thing to do would be to keep an eye out on our social channels and the forum for news around new or returning crown crates.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • terror_incarnate
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hey, @terror_incarnate. Just to clarify, we have not discontinued any crown crates. However, we have passed your feedback over to our internal team regarding the Scalecaller Crate and Mundus Stone. The best thing to do would be to keep an eye out on our social channels and the forum for news around new or returning crown crates.

Hi ZOS_Kevin,

Thank you for your swift response to my questions. I'm not quite sure where the author of that website post was getting their information from then, but I'm happy to know that the Scalecaller crates have not been discontinued. I thank you for passing my feedback to the internal team and I shall keep my eyes open for future announcements regarding crown crates and Mundus stones. :)

Kind Regards,

@terror_incarnate