Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eidetic Memory check

birdmann1230
PS4 NA (no add-ons)

Im nearly finished with the Eidetic Memory-I’ve searched for some of these extensively and in the forums but if anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Azara’s Note-says quest starter is E of Vahtecen but is there a better location description?-Final Words

Letter to Belya-quest starter location? Can’t find the wiki location so I suspect I’m missing a quest.-Letters and Missives

Dominon Military Recruitment - DC-accessible location?-Military Orders & Reports

Imperial Recall Orders-supposed to be west of Cloud Ruler Temple but can’t find it.-Military Orders and Reports

Tale of the Dauntless Bananas-DC location?-The Devoted and Deranged

Nelfthea’s Crumpled Note-more specific location than ‘Frozen Coast’?-Solitude

The rest as far as I understand need a post-quest location:
Warden’s orders for the Day(believe this is being fixed in PTS)-Deadlands
Admission Denied-Notes and Memos
Rite of the Scion (this is not in game)
Farewell Note to Lauriel-Summerset
For Captain Telomure-Summerset
Journal of Justiciar Avanaire-Summerset
Falkfyr’s Notes, pg 7 (believe this is being fixed in PTS)-the Reach Reader
Vosh Rakh Orders-Wrothgar Writings
Gameyn’s Journal-Personal Journals
Irgnar’s Journal-Personal Journals
Letter for Lady Arabelle (I did this quest without starting from the crown store so never got the letter)-The Impresario’s Catalog

Any help would be appreciated!
  • chessalavakia_ESO
    chessalavakia_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you go to UESP's site and go to the location the item is listed near and click the view on map you can view the surrounding area which generally includes markers for the books

For example, Imperial Recall Orders slightly west and north of Rielle. I went in game to confirm and UESP's map location is correct. It's by a tent with a couple Imperials.
  • birdmann1230
    I’ll double check but I don’t think most of these had map locations. The ones that I’m most stuck on are those cyrodiil ones. The couple that are tied to the quest only gives the post-quest locations or a vague direction from a landmark.
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 NA (no add-ons)

Im nearly finished with the Eidetic Memory-I’ve searched for some of these extensively and in the forums but if anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Azara’s Note-says quest starter is E of Vahtecen but is there a better location description?-Final Words

Letter to Belya-quest starter location? Can’t find the wiki location so I suspect I’m missing a quest.-Letters and Missives

Dominon Military Recruitment - DC-accessible location?-Military Orders & Reports

Imperial Recall Orders-supposed to be west of Cloud Ruler Temple but can’t find it.-Military Orders and Reports

Tale of the Dauntless Bananas-DC location?-The Devoted and Deranged

Nelfthea’s Crumpled Note-more specific location than ‘Frozen Coast’?-Solitude

The rest as far as I understand need a post-quest location:
    Warden’s orders for the Day(believe this is being fixed in PTS)-Deadlands
    Admission Denied-Notes and Memos
    Rite of the Scion (this is not in game)
    Farewell Note to Lauriel-Summerset
    For Captain Telomure-Summerset
    Journal of Justiciar Avanaire-Summerset
    Falkfyr’s Notes, pg 7 (believe this is being fixed in PTS)-the Reach Reader
    Vosh Rakh Orders-Wrothgar Writings
    Gameyn’s Journal-Personal Journals
    Irgnar’s Journal-Personal Journals
    Letter for Lady Arabelle (I did this quest without starting from the crown store so never got the letter)-The Impresario’s Catalog

Any help would be appreciated!

I started the quest for Lady Arabelle (if it is the one that begins the quest for High Isle that you refer to) from the Crown Store though did not actually receive a letter just text saying I did..
  • birdmann1230
    Hm good insight. I wonder where that lore page is. Thanks!
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    In a different type of Memory Library maybe: someone told me that this letter from Lady Arabelle had even travelled outside of Tamriel.
    Edited by Eporem on May 9, 2022 2:04PM