The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Dolmens question

Gilcroix
Gilcroix
✭✭
Have these changed? They used to drop a piece from 3 different sets. I recently came back and did over 20 of them in Stormhaven and got the same set (Dreamers) every single drop. Just wondering if I am wasting my time or if the rng is really that bad.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The likely explanation (other than improbable but possible RNG) is that you had all the other sets' pieces registered in your stickerbook but didn't bind the Dreamers piece(s) that weren't already registered. The curation system would think you still needed the Dreamers pieces so that's what you'd keep getting.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Gilcroix
    Gilcroix
    ✭✭
    So basically if i just equipt the dreamers pieces. So they go into my collection. I will stop only getting those?
  • Gilcroix
    Gilcroix
    ✭✭
    Yes that worked. I'm finally getting other pieces. Thank you kindly for the info. :smile:
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glad to hear that did it.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't need to equip to register in your stickerbook. I'm on PC and can just right click on the item which gives me the option.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also decon the pieces.

I never tried the Right Click, does that Bind it? It would be nice to be able to sell it after putting it in the sticker book.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    You can also decon the pieces.

I never tried the Right Click, does that Bind it? It would be nice to be able to sell it after putting it in the sticker book.

The right-click options list does include a Bind option, yes.
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA