The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Doomchar Plateau

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
✭✭✭
I didn't bother trying to get that when it was introed, I didn't have a use for it, and now I wish I had. Any guesses when it will come up for sale for crowns?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the psijic house took a solid year or 2 before it was for sale again, and only during on of those limited time windows

the best estimate would possibly be either late this year, or sometime during the next year, but the reality is have no idea when zos plans to re-release this one as i think there are some people still waiting on the antiquarian house to be released again
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    the psijic house took a solid year or 2 before it was for sale again, and only during on of those limited time windows

the best estimate would possibly be either late this year, or sometime during the next year, but the reality is have no idea when zos plans to re-release this one as i think there are some people still waiting on the antiquarian house to be released again

Thanks. I've only played 18 mo or so and I'm not always able to gauge how often they do some of these things. It seems I won't have to save any crown immediately for this house.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Uh, isn’t it on sale right now?
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭

Don't think so. When I go there and look it says this house not for sale at this time.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Don't think so. When I go there and look it says this house not for sale at this time.

It’s listed in the Crown Store items that pop up when I log in on PS NA server.

Whoops. It’s the Psijic house instead. Sorry.
    Edited by katanagirl1 on April 30, 2022 5:10AM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I doubt it will ever be available for crowns. The Indriks from events a few years back are returning permanently to the Impresario's assistant, albeit on a repeating seasonal basis. The Deadlands themed event items like Doomchar plateau will probably come back to Impresario, too, not crown store. I guess that is indirectly crown store, though, because you can buy event tickets with crowns. Otherwise, can use leftover tickets from current events or bypass current event items in favor of spending tickets on older event items.
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    I doubt it will ever be available for crowns. The Indriks from events a few years back are returning permanently to the Impresario's assistant, albeit on a repeating seasonal basis. The Deadlands themed event items like Doomchar plateau will probably come back to Impresario, too, not crown store. I guess that is indirectly crown store, though, because you can buy event tickets with crowns. Otherwise, can use leftover tickets from current events or bypass current event items in favor of spending tickets on older event items.

Even that would be fine. I just want it to be available some how. I don't participate in a ton of events but I might do as you say and save up tickets to get it in case it does come around next time.....winter? With luck.