Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Final Error Message

radiostar
radiostar
✭✭✭✭✭
As I was dropped from the game for the Nth time while in a Trial group:
lhb.png
Cue the world's smallest violin music~

This one tops the neverending 1 second queue, the account already logged in, and the please check your internet connection by far!
"Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Isn't this fake?
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's what I got after being dropped. Maybe it's a joke from Z.
    If so, well played.
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a nutshell it means the client did not receive a response from the server.
    It's like doing a ping-check every 30-60 or however long seconds.

So in your case the client was checking to make sure the server was still there while you were waiting.
    It didn't receive a response after whatever time frame they specified so it's like "Meh, servers gone."
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Does this mean ESO is a zombie now?
    Edited by Arunei on April 30, 2022 2:44AM
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Could have been worse: it might have been HTTP 418.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390