Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tales of Tribute Furniture

Commandment
Commandment
✭✭✭
I would like a playing table set, 3 pieces in 1, has a fixed table and 2 chairs that are functional. Can be used to que up for playing, when playing it will sit both players in the furniture, and after the match ends player can choose to visit other players home.

2 players can activate the furniture to also play on spot. Other players who arent playing can spectate the match by interaction - Players can place item/cash bets in friendly duels.

All owners cards can be used by other players who visit the house, but they cannot use it to fight in ranked matched (Your gonna have to earn them if you want to be competitive)

On a side note there should also be a option of banishing the loser to the deadric realm.
Edited by Commandment on April 29, 2022 3:27AM
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well if it helps, you do get a Tribute Table furnishing as a reward and a set of Tribute decorative furnishing decks.
    Set the table up in our guild hall. Looks just like the tables in High Isles.
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like a playing table set, 3 pieces in 1, has a fixed table and 2 chairs that are functional. Can be used to que up for playing, when playing it will sit both players in the furniture, and after the match ends player can choose to visit other players home.

2 players can activate the furniture to also play on spot. Other players who arent playing can spectate the match by interaction - Players can place item/cash bets in friendly duels.

All owners cards can be used by other players who visit the house, but they cannot use it to fight in ranked matched (Your gonna have to earn them if you want to be competitive)

On a side note there should also be a option of banishing the loser to the deadric realm.

Alot of good points. On a side note though, I think it would be better if there was also a "placemat" version so people could put/play Tales of Tribute on any table or other sizeable furnishing in ESO. That way we're able to retain the style and themes of our homes without having a piece of furniture that sticks out like a sore thumb and breaks the immersion.
  • Commandment
    Commandment
    ✭✭✭
    Well if it helps, you do get a Tribute Table furnishing as a reward and a set of Tribute decorative furnishing decks.
    Set the table up in our guild hall. Looks just like the tables in High Isles.

I know, but I doubt they will be functional.
    Mascen wrote: »

Alot of good points. On a side note though, I think it would be better if there was also a "placemat" version so people could put/play Tales of Tribute on any table or other sizeable furnishing in ESO. That way we're able to retain the style and themes of our homes without having a piece of furniture that sticks out like a sore thumb and breaks the immersion.

This would be nice, but I dont think ZOS would be able to program something like that XD