The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What happened to the Undaunted Arms Packs?

ColoniaCroisant
ColoniaCroisant
✭✭✭
We used to get a new one every month or so and it was something fun to look forward to each month with my friends, we'd chase titles, skins, achievements and the ever elusive style page for whatever dungeon was up that month and we've seen datamines of more coming....but for some reason they just stopped? Occasionally we still get the 7 day ones on old previously released packs and that's fine but ZOS, I'm losing interest in this game with nothing to chase! Please bring back the undaunted arms packs so we can farm more, or hey if you run out of dungeons, just release new items to farm! The game is fun we just need a reason to play it!

Best Answer

• Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Red Petal Bastion looks like it will be next .. as the arms pack for Prior Thierric was announced in this next month's crownstore post, for sale starting the 18th of next month to June 15th.
    Edited by Maythor on April 28, 2022 8:05PM
    Answer ✓
  • ColoniaCroisant
    ColoniaCroisant
    ✭✭✭
    Finally! Glad to hear it my guild has been chomping at the bit!
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am wondering... did I miss the Kjalnar's Nightmare pack at some point?

Because that's from a 2-year old dungeon and we're now having packs from only last year.
  • ColoniaCroisant
    ColoniaCroisant
    ✭✭✭
    I am wondering... did I miss the Kjalnar's Nightmare pack at some point?

Because that's from a 2-year old dungeon and we're now having packs from only last year.

Nope! They were expected to release it and then just....stopped.....no idea why?