The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for a social guild

Kinkysaurus
Kinkysaurus
✭✭
As the title says, I'm looking for a social guild. I'm getting a bit burnt out and would like to find a smaller guild that is chatty in text chat if that even exists. Looking to make some new friends in game.

PSN is runzwitskizzors
  • Noctrazura
    Noctrazura
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, Runz! My guild is ever growing and are pretty amazing. We strive to find the best people who are just here to enjoy the game. If you're interested, feel free to add me. My name is Noctrazura and I will send you a friend request on the PSN as well! :D
  • DeathComesxx
    DeathComesxx
    Soul Shriven
    Noctrazura wrote: »
    Hey, Runz! My guild is ever growing and are pretty amazing. We strive to find the best people who are just here to enjoy the game. If you're interested, feel free to add me. My name is Noctrazura and I will send you a friend request on the PSN as well! :D

I know how guilds come and go but if you guys are still active I'd be interested. I'll shoot you a friend request when I get home to my console. My psn is the same as my forum username.
    ĐæţhÇømə§xx
    Order of The Mislead