The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FYI Individual Aquatic Splendor Furnishings are Limited Time ONLY in Furnishing Store

LurgidBean
LurgidBean
✭✭✭✭
Typically when a new dlc dungeon is released, the housing community is excited to see what new furnishings & homes will arrive too!

The Aquatic Splendor pack didn't disappoint with the addition of fish schools, jellyfish, audible bubbles and more! As usual, the pack offers an exclusive item not available any other way (crab dummy) and a small discount on the new released furnishings. Typically the non-exclusive furnishings are made available in the crown store for individual purchase at any time.

These items in the furnishing crown store have a countdown timer on them, and will not be released for good. So buy your minnows, bubbles, jellyfish, corals now or miss out for probably YEARS.
Edited by LurgidBean on April 22, 2022 3:42PM
Xbox NA/EU
"Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's kelp too that is limited, which is ridiculous.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I assumed it's the price that is on countdown not the availability :#

@ZOS_Kevin Could you please let us know if the furniture in the Conservatory- aquatic section of the Housing Editor, that is on countdown now, is going to disapear or just change price? Pretty please :smile:
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's kelp too that is limited, which is ridiculous.

Yes...all of the newly introduced items are on countdown. I accidentally hit post too early, so in my rush to finish it up I left out a thought or two. Thanks for mentioning it!
    Hunterka71 wrote: »
    Well, I assumed it's the price that is on countdown not the availability :#

@ZOS_Kevin Could you please let us know if the furniture in the Conservatory- aquatic section of the Housing Editor, that is on countdown now, is going to disapear or just change price? Pretty please :smile:

I had hoped it was just a behind the scenes tag error for the pack countdown, like how some of the Elsweyr items had a "New" flag for over a year, but the dates don't match up with the availability of the Furnishing Pack in the store.
    And I don't believe the individual items are discounted at all, just the bundled ones. So the price in the furnishing section of the crown store wouldn't change, but I'm not 100% sure on that part.
    Xbox NA/EU
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @ZOS_Kevin, could you please double check and confirm if these new Aquatic Furnushings will or will not be expiring in the furnishing section of the crown store? Not the Showcase pack, but the individual furnishings through the housing editor.
    Xbox NA/EU