Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just curious are you ever going to fix the Flurry bug that locks up your character?

Hadan_of_Rift
Hadan_of_Rift
✭✭✭✭
This is getting ridiculous that you still haven't fixed this bug. It's been reported hundreds of times since beta and still not fixed. I'm talking about the bug where you use Dual Wield Flurry and it does the animation and no damage and then your character is completely locked out, you can't do anything at all except move slowly around. Can't switch weapons, dodge, sprint, use abilities, nothing.

How long is it going to take for you to fix this game breaking bug?
Edited by Hadan_of_Rift on April 30, 2014 6:26PM
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am also DW and was wondering why this happened. Now it makes sense. Also, the next patch may fix this bug like many others. You can read the long list and see if it is there. Please note however that some things may be added/removed after they do the upcoming testing for them. Hope this helps calm you down a bit :wink:
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • Hetzer
    Hetzer
    they will fix nothing until the first month ends, i guess.
  • Eivar
    Eivar
    ✭✭✭✭
    this doesn't always work, but a lot of times, hitting the "." key twice real quick, or switching to map etc can clear it, it's obnoxious but doing that has saved me from death a couple times, can't wait for fix though.
  • Hadan_of_Rift
    Hadan_of_Rift
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eivar wrote: »
    this doesn't always work, but a lot of times, hitting the "." key twice real quick, or switching to map etc can clear it, it's obnoxious but doing that has saved me from death a couple times, can't wait for fix though.
    Thanks for the tip, I will try that next time.
  • Reykice
    Reykice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit escape twice and it fixes the bug but still its a very used skill from a very used weapon set.... that is still not fixed months after it was reported... in a wannabe AAA MMO.

Yey.
  • Hadan_of_Rift
    Hadan_of_Rift
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hit escape twice and it fixes the bug but still its a very used skill from a very used weapon set.... that is still not fixed months after it was reported... in a wannabe AAA MMO.

Yey.
    Well yeah it was reported 4 months before launch in beta by me, and hundreds of others. So its very frustrating to deal with. To me this is much worse than a quest issue that you can just log out and in for. This bug breaks your character while in combat, that's kind of a big deal