The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Syvarra's Scales armour heavy

EozZoe1989
EozZoe1989
✭✭✭
i need Syvarra's Scales heavy armour .. for body only .. i seen so many in stores but its old and still alot of money.. i wish it was cheaper like 30.000 somthing instead of 50.000 too 900.000
this is madness lol this is old armour lol
it needs to be cheaper
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on April 22, 2022 1:12AM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the only way to get heavy syvarra drops is pure RNG from perfect heists (the same goes for light syvarra, or medium/heavy bahraha)

because its outside of the curation system with a low chance to drop, the prices are going to stay high

do enough perfect heists and you will fill out your collection book (i finally finished all of the hews bane stuff off, but im still running heists almost daily in case i get the off-size gear to sell lol)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Hew's Bane Set Collection is sorely lacking due to that, and I can't bring myself to do the dailys anymore, so unfinished they stay, not like I want to wear it really
  • Gaeliannas
    Gaeliannas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EozZoe1989 wrote: »
    i need Syvarra's Scales heavy armour .. for body only .. i seen so many in stores but its old and still alot of money.. i wish it was cheaper like 30.000 somthing instead of 50.000 too 900.000
    this is madness lol this is old armour lol
    it needs to be cheaper

Go try and earn it, you will change your mind and gladly pay whatever is being asked for it.
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    the only way to get heavy syvarra drops is pure RNG from perfect heists (the same goes for light syvarra, or medium/heavy bahraha)

because its outside of the curation system with a low chance to drop, the prices are going to stay high

do enough perfect heists and you will fill out your collection book (i finally finished all of the hews bane stuff off, but im still running heists almost daily in case i get the off-size gear to sell lol)

Med-heavy Bahraha drops from story quests as well, weight is rng still but specific part is tied to each quest.
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I feel your pain OP. I have every piece of overland, and overland DLC set items completed except for a light Syvarra's Scales Shoe piece. RNG is a cruel mistress lol
    Characters:

Trivalaur - Breton Templar(Healer)
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EF321 wrote: »

Med-heavy Bahraha drops from story quests as well, weight is rng still but specific part is tied to each quest.

yeah off size stuff can drop from the story quests, but that is a max of 6 drops or so and then your done with those where as the heist is repeatable daily
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

yeah off size stuff can drop from the story quests, but that is a max of 6 drops or so and then your done with those where as the heist is repeatable daily

Pretty sure you can do them with different characters, though I thought the quest rewards were specific pieces to those quest objectives? Is that not correct?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cyclonus11 wrote: »

Pretty sure you can do them with different characters, though I thought the quest rewards were specific pieces to those quest objectives? Is that not correct?

you can do the questline per character, but thats still limited drops unless you started deleting/remaking toons

i believe each quest gives you a box, which has a random piece of gear in it, it primarily gives bahraha though, very very rare to get syvarra from the questline boxes
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This set seems to be a massive oversight. Only set in overland that is not full in my stickerbook. Seems silly to only include with heists, and even sillier to not use smart loot with them. Since I have no use for the set other than filling a stickerbook, I sure as heck am not paying 7 figures for them, and also sure as heck not going to do heists without smart loot.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this set any good?
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rex-Umbra wrote: »
    Is this set any good?

syvarra was very potent during the DOT meta in pvp

bahraha is OK, its kind of like a leeching plate but when you attack something instead of taking dmg (and applies a heavy snare)
    This set seems to be a massive oversight. Only set in overland that is not full in my stickerbook. Seems silly to only include with heists, and even sillier to not use smart loot with them. Since I have no use for the set other than filling a stickerbook, I sure as heck am not paying 7 figures for them, and also sure as heck not going to do heists without smart loot.

it took me a long time but i got down to 1 drop remaining and just paid 70k gold to get it so i could finish the set lol

i think its been discussed before but there are actually quite a lot of overland drops which fall outside of curation (although to much less problem degrees than the hews bane sets)
    Edited by Necrotech_Master on April 21, 2022 9:03PM
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited here.

Thanks,
    Staff Post
  • EozZoe1989
    EozZoe1989
    ✭✭✭
    i think this set from me testing it is okay.. in the future like to try others,, but earning in this game iam astill workign that out i dont play all the time but sometimes i play for days while others i watch movies and serries on the tv- games thou sometimes every 2nd to 4th day..