The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Brotherhood and Thieves guild broken by Account wide achievements.

Lapin_Logic
Lapin_Logic
✭✭✭✭✭
Since Account wide achievements there is no way of quickly finding out if a toon has completed the quests in that zone.

I now need to run around to all the possible spawns on each character and make my Own Spreadsheet just to find out which toon runs with what friend in what zone.

The Problem with these zones in particular is the quests are "Level Locked" behind their skill line progression, so you can complete your current quest and have nothing in your Quest log to remind you.

Also because you can also run Dailies/Heists/sacraments to level up you don't even need to have done the quests, So I now have Thieves guild Level 12 characters that have not done the main story past unlocking Heists, I have some at Level 8 that have not done any Quen quests, the Thieves guild is a hot mess because the NPC's don't clue you in fully either, At least in the Dark Brotherhood the Speaker calls you Silencer and Kor, Tanek and Hildegard give you clues as where you are.

Now I have a wacky idea to fix it, we need some kind of "Quest Log" that lists where your character is within a zone, something easy that you can look at that says "You have completed Wedding Crashers" or dark revelations or whatever on a specific character., we can only dream.
  • aleksandr_ESO
    aleksandr_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    what about Zone Guide?
    Options
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zone Guide is borked.
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
    Options
  • GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since quests are borked, I ended up doing Covetous Countess on all my toons to max them. I had a large bank of laundered items, so it was really easy.
    Curiosity is the cure for boredom, there is no cure for curiosity.
    Options
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since quests are borked, I ended up doing Covetous Countess on all my toons to max them. I had a large bank of laundered items, so it was really easy.

If you have a partner with heists on every toon, they can share them with you, this worked on all but my Necro, She was locked to doing only 1 a day for some random reason, sadly as me and my partner have been running TG and DB zones with bonded characters on a Ad-hoc basis over 6 years in no special order, its real difficult to find out who was with who and where, without the achievement log.

Side note Skyshards achievement is borked too, says every toon has all skyshards but I find them all over, not taken.... these are literally being tracked server side but no longer client side 🤯
    Options
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's a mess all right. Checked on one alt he had finished some motif achievements, and they were all done for the area in question. Nice. But I got suspicious and checked the lists in the Journal, and lo and behold, he is missing two pieces. So the achievements just flat out lie to us. What the actual hell is that good for?
    Options