The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Returning player looking for guild 4-14-22

Hawkeye
Hawkeye
✭✭✭✭
Hello, I am returning to ESO after a break, and am looking for a guild. I would like to find one that is family friendly without the cussing and crude humor. Also one that uses Discord voice actively.
Feel free to contact me in game @Hawkeye with any questions. Thank you.
What is the definition of insanity? Ask ZOS.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hawkeye wrote: »
    Hello, I am returning to ESO after a break, and am looking for a guild. I would like to find one that is family friendly without the cussing and crude humor. Also one that uses Discord voice actively.
    Feel free to contact me in game @Hawkeye with any questions. .
    hi there, other than the "Discord VOICE actively" thing , we might be pretty close to what you're looking for ( honestly we're typically too busy having fun playing the game, so we just don't really use voice-comms all that often anymore, unless it's VET endgame dungeon/trial or PVP ) so feel free to check us out here... https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164/kom-knights-of-masser-from-2013-beta-is-back-and-recruiting-again-na-casual/p1

Best of luck either way and WELCOME BACK to ESO...again! B)
  • Hawkeye
    Hawkeye
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am still looking for a great family friendly guild.
    What is the definition of insanity? Ask ZOS.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hawkeye wrote: »
    I am still looking for a great family friendly guild.
    You PM'd me and mailed me in-game, so i sent you a guild invite in-game. You joined for barely 2 days, but i never saw you login once.

Then today you "left" lol oh well nice try & take care.
    Edited by NeeScrolls on May 1, 2022 5:09AM