The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account hacked, email changed, ticket page broken

TwistedLogic
TwistedLogic
✭✭✭
So today I got two emails from ESO saying 1) My account was accessed from an unusual location and 2) Someone has changed the email address linked to my account. Naturally, I tried to submit a ticket to recover my account, but the link from the site goes to a broken page (does not load). Tried several methods of getting into the page and nothing.

So now my account is compromised. How do I recover it when the email associated with it is changed to something else and the ticket page is down?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 20, 2022 7:44PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @TwistedLogic

Are you having issues accessing the help website at help.elderscrollsonline.com?

If so, please try clearing your browser cache and cookies. You may also need to try a different web browser.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TwistedLogic
    TwistedLogic
    ✭✭✭
    Completely fresh browser, never accessed the site before on this. I'm on Opera GX now and get the below message every time.

gnti2u0ill92.png

Tried on Firefox and it seems to load fine, thank you! I did not know there was a compatibility issue with just that page.
    At least I can report my account now T_T
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update that the site is working through FireFox. At this point we are closing the thread since the access issue is resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.