The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Leveling werewolf abilities

Roboboy2710
Roboboy2710
✭✭
I recently became a werewolf, and have unlocked both the pounce and roar abilities. The only thing I don't understand is how to level them up so I can morph them. Currently only the transformation ability is getting xp, while pounce remains at level 1 with no xp in the bar.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
  • oldkye
    oldkye
    ✭✭
    As you know you rank up by getting 5xp per kill as a werewolf(regardless of their level).

Leveling the abilities is a whole different monster the transformation levels cause it's on your bar but the abilities are only on your bar when your transformed this makes it slow going cause ever 10-30 mins you only get a few kills of xp for them since it takes a long time to charge.

I have found one method around this but it's not for the faint of heart you can put pounce and roar on your normal bar well leveling you can't use them in human form but being on your bar they get xp the same way any ability on your bar gets.

The reason I say it's not for the faint of heart is that means hours of leveling with only 3 usable abilities to rank those two up.
  • Roboboy2710
    Roboboy2710
    ✭✭
    Thought about doing that, do you think putting them on the bar right before you level up work as well?
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
  • Taid
    Taid
    ✭✭
    If you mean putting them on the bar before entering the quest, then yes.
    You know the old saying.....Neither a Troll, nor a Fanboy be? :o

RUBBISH!

Without Trolls and Fanboys, how could we ever be able to sell anything? :#
  • oldkye
    oldkye
    ✭✭
    Taid wrote: »
    If you mean putting them on the bar before entering the quest, then yes.

This you can even put them on right before you turn in a quest for the most xp you can get without having to fight with 3 abilities.
  • Roboboy2710
    Roboboy2710
    ✭✭
    Alright great, I'll try that then! Thanks!