The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the weapon damage of hard-content enemies, bosses

Zastrix
Zastrix
✭✭✭✭
I've made a NightBlade tank and it works really well. I've looked into the skill called power extraction which reduces the weapon damage of all enemies nearby me by 215.

This does sound interesting but I have no idea whether it's worth it.

If bosses have ~2k weapon damage then it's a really good skill but if they have higher I should probably swap it for something else.

Does anybody know the values? I couldn't find anything exactly regarding this as all of the convos end up with 'I don't know'.
110-114k Stage 4 Vamprie Magblade u39
Aldmeri Dominion did nothing wrong in Shadowfen.
  • MudcrabAttack
    MudcrabAttack
    ✭✭✭✭
    Long ago I checked into this on my stamblade since I was wondering the same thing. I have no idea of the exact weapon damage values, but it seemed like groups of weak mob damage dropped around 5-10% and bosses dropped around 3-5% in vet content.